• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ArtOfPvP [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deidaraa

Tribute
Reaction score
The reason you won was because i was useing all new members that we got a few days ago. We still need to work on teamwork with those members. Also your clan members talk mad crap. When we have our real roster on, we will let you know.
2/4 members in my clan had just joined that day. There is no excuses players wise as we played man down anyways. For the trash talking i apologize as the previous owner of tigers seems to hate you guys wb1314 Daddey we will contact you as well when we have the same amount of players as you guys :D

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
2/4 members in my clan had just joined that day. There is no excuses players wise as we played man down anyways. For the trash talking i apologize as the previous owner of tigers seems to hate you guys wb1314 Daddey we will contact you as well when we have the same amount of players as you guys :D
on sg4 i left so you could 4v4, and sg highway when we fought you guys you had 4 we had 5 and we won that one. the only time you really won a 4v5 was on the last map valleyside. This clan is disbanneding anyways due to half of the memebers never being on. I'll hit you up with the new thread, and we can battle this saturday.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked
If the owner of this Clan/Thread would like this thread to be reopened,
please PM a member of Staff. This clan thread shall be moved into
the Disbanded clans section due to inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci