• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#AS Ciniraty

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, my MCSG carrer has unfortunately come to an end.

You all joined my clan, and I really appreciate it for that. I may not have provided you with the sense of belonging like other leaders can, but I'm pretty damn sure that we had a blast and a fun filled time together. I really appreciate all that you guys have done for me, and even what you did that made me laugh, brought a smile to my face, or even made me rage. Those were the fun times. Were.

It's sad that I have to announce this, but after the removal of AS, I lost interest in MCSG entirely. At first I wanted to convert our clan to US or AU, but then, I realised. Our home was gone, and moving to another region is alot more harder then you think it is.

I didn't want this clan to falter because of the removal of the AS region, but however, I think that's inevitable. Like Phoenix and Rebels, we're crumbling apart, unable to be re-put together as our foundation is missing, the very place where we created ourselves is gone...

The fun times I had with you guys is really strong, and will be remembered in my heart. Whether you may be in the clan for the longest time or just recently joined, we still had our fun times together. I really appreciate it that you have been there for me, and never left me by my side even during my times of rage. (;P)

Sadly, this is the end of the road for all of us. I appreciate the moments that we had together, and I'll be sure to remember you guys in my hearts.

Thank you, fantastic people. But sadly, this is the last drip of water in the tank. I hate to say this, but...

Goodbye my friends,
<3, Radiax.

Tartanian

Experienced
Reaction score
So what are the AS players up to now that the servers are gone?

Reaction score
So what are the AS players up to now that the servers are gone?
As you can see from Radiax's long Speech he says that moving this clan to a diffrent Region is really hard so if u would like to join this clan then im pretty sure that u are pleased to we still have the clan skype group call and u can hang out there and maybe we could play together in US sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci