• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AS Servers | HELP IS NEEDED!!

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
Please Reduce the amount of AS server , We would like to have AS 1 - AS3 or AS4 Everybody in the AS Community Agreed on it . We would also like to suggest to put the AS to 6 players to start a match . During the morning time people would be attending school or work but atleast 6 players would still be free and would like to play the AS servers but we can't due to the amount of players needed to start a game.Please take your time to discuss on this topic thank you

Thank you

HHdTroll

V

Viretine

As I do not play on the AS servers I am not quite sure what is going on with that situation. However, I have seen a lot of people asking about if it would be shut down and for it just to be a few servers. But where you quote -

Everybody in the AS Community Agreed on it .
I highly doubt that you have checked with every single player in the whole of the AS community. Please don't lie about things just to get something your way. Not being harsh, just saying it as I see it. :) Good luck with cutting the servers down a bit though. :)

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
As I do not play on the AS servers I am not quite sure what is going on with that situation. However, I have seen a lot of people asking about if it would be shut down and for it just to be a few servers. But where you quote -

I highly doubt that you have checked with every single player in the whole of the AS community. Please don't lie about things just to get something your way. Not being harsh, just saying it as I see it. :) Good luck with cutting the servers down a bit though. :)
I am not lying :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci