• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AS Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Why were they removed, what will asians do now D:

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
The AS servers costs too much and they weren't filled 24/7, in other words, there weren't enough players donating to fund the server so MCSG shut it down.
QA;TL ?

EagleMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Mainly because the amount of AS players decreased, making most AS servers underplayed and therefore giving MCGamer uneeded costs, and it didn't help that AS servers cost too much money.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you live in AS, you should also be able to get a decent connection to either EU or AU based on where you exactly live in AS.

Reactions: Wyz

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
EU, I get 300+ ms, when I connect to au, because of the ddos protection, Im redirected to america then back to au :/

ImHassan

Spectator
Reaction score
If you live in AS, you should also be able to get a decent connection to either EU or AU based on where you exactly live in AS.
everyone living in the EU or US say that "you can get good ping on EU or AU" , and that is wrong! u dont get good ping on that i get 200 on AU and 190 on EU , thats not good

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
everyone living in the EU or US say that "you can get good ping on EU or AU" , and that is wrong! u dont get good ping on that i get 200 on AU and 190 on EU , thats not good
This thread was last replied to in July 2014. Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for a long period of time, as this is considered a Necropost and against the rules of our website.

Regarding AS servers, they can only be brought back if we are shown significant support from an AS player base and have the money from donations and cost effective server location to keep the AS region running.

Question Answered; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci