• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.

QurlyFries

Spectator
Reaction score
I love when zuber shoves his floppy Inappropriate body part on a male in my ass
did you stop autoclicking because of the new Anti cheat? because your stat page looks like a 5 year olds Inappropriate body part on a male

AscendClanUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Exclussive Age: 13
Skype / Teamspeak /You Have it My TS Is Exclusive Microphone[Y:N] Turtle Beach Sound Force x11
Wins: 27
Do you know any of our members?: yes qulry syfex strobe dqstro
Do you know any of the clan battle/scrimmage maps?: Alaskan valleyside tewaren sg 2 holiday 1 sg 4 I no more just cant think
How can you help us improve and grow?: As a team we could get skilled members by branching off to different server e.g eu au ca for seprate clans to expand make the clan more known Strength's: Rod Bow Sword
Weaknesses: FnS
While investigating your account, you do not meet 2 of the requirements, you have been DENIED.

AscendClanUS

Tribute
Reaction score
You have to add us on skype, and we will trial you. OR go in this teamspeak: ts.loungemc.com its where we all hang out

CommanderLasky

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FatalStrafeZ
Wins: 0/0 I can get 1/5 - 1/6 easy peasy
Skype/TS[Y|N]: Y/Y
Skype Username (PM us if you don't want to say here) YourNameHere50
Microphone[Y|N]: Y
What leaders have you played with? How Often?: QurlyFries ( Alot back in the older days )
PvP Strength's/Weaknesses: Rod, Fns, Sword
Past Clans? If so, please state them: On this account Variant
Are you cool, calm, and collected?: Most of the time unleast someone kills me when we are suppose to ffa. Joking lol ALL DA TIME :)

xToki_

Spectator
Reaction score
did you stop autoclicking because of the new Anti cheat? because your stat page looks like a 5 year olds Inappropriate body part on a male
why do u autoclick and drink bleach and paint dont udrstand

AscendClanUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FatalStrafeZ
Wins: 0/0 I can get 1/5 - 1/6 easy peasy
Skype/TS[Y|N]: Y/Y
Skype Username (PM us if you don't want to say here) YourNameHere50
Microphone[Y|N]: Y
What leaders have you played with? How Often?: QurlyFries ( Alot back in the older days )
PvP Strength's/Weaknesses: Rod, Fns, Sword
Past Clans? If so, please state them: On this account Variant
Are you cool, calm, and collected?: Most of the time unleast someone kills me when we are suppose to ffa. Joking lol ALL DA TIME :)
ItsDqstro here, I have read over your application and you have been DENIED. You do not meet the ratio or win requirement.

Last edited:

DylanYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Haha Nice Try Framing Kevin/xTokii_ His real MCgamer Fourms Acount is K3vinYT Next time you should get a life

Aimbotis

Quantum
Reaction score
wow, Noah i didint think you would do this, you actually went threw all that trouble to get yourself banned by framing :/ I thought we were friends, But not Anymore, I'm sorry.

AscendClanUS

Tribute
Reaction score
wow, Noah i didint think you would do this, you actually went threw all that trouble to get yourself banned by framing :/ I thought we were friends, But not Anymore, I'm sorry.
QurlyFries got banned? xTokii got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci