• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
im pretty sure your not allowed to make a us division without Captain | Lqzer's permission
but glhf
Can't imagine he cares, plus we're kind of our own thing now. So yeah
I do actually care when I am trying my best to hide from everyone and somehow people find a way to get a hold of me through my private Skype account that I never publicly gave out to anyone from here....xD Considering the amount of people that went through the trouble to hunt me down and complain about this, I am politely asking you to change your name. c:

It doesn't matter much to me at this point, but to some others it does.

Thanks!

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I do actually care when I am trying my best to hide from everyone and somehow people find a way to get a hold of me through my private Skype account that I never publicly gave out to anyone from here....xD Considering the amount of people that went through the trouble to hunt me down and complain about this, I am politely asking you to change your name. c:

It doesn't matter much to me at this point, but to some others it does.

Thanks!
Captain, please? I've had the EU division up for over 6 months and I can't open up a US division? If I can settle disputes with whoever seems to be bothered, could we keep the name? It just seems silly to get rid of the Ascendancy name for over 6 months and being restricted by people who don't like it.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Captain, please? I've had the EU division up for over 6 months and I can't open up a US division? If I can settle disputes with whoever seems to be bothered, could we keep the name? It just seems silly to get rid of the Ascendancy name for over 6 months and being restricted by people who don't like it.
Meh....

I understand where both of you are coming from, and I don't really want to get involved with this... >.> The main problem was that you are calling this the "US Division" - it seems like people would be fine if you were calling it the EU division, but that isn't the case...

Just work it out amongst yourselves I guess. It doesn't really matter much to me as long as you don't go purposely trying to ruin the reputation of the Ascendancy name, which I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do. :p

I'm out, peace.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Meh....

I understand where both of you are coming from, and I don't really want to get involved with this... >.> The main problem was that you are calling this the "US Division" - it seems like people would be fine if you were calling it the EU division, but that isn't the case...

Just work it out amongst yourselves I guess. It doesn't really matter much to me as long as you don't go purposely trying to ruin the reputation of the Ascendancy name, which I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do. :p
Alright, thanks Captain. I really appreciate you giving us the chance to open up the EU division over half a year ago. It really got me back into MCSG and we've grown sooo much as a group over the last 6 months. Hope you keep well and hide safely :p

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, thanks Captain. I really appreciate you giving us the chance to open up the EU division over half a year ago. It really got me back into MCSG and we've grown sooo much as a group over the last 6 months. Hope you keep well and hide safely :p
And please don't make me regret my decision by being rude to my former members... Hoho wasn't actually one of the people who complained about it, just so you know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci