• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Resisted
Name: Pek
Skype Username: You have it
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]: 900 with the legacy leaderboards
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: none
Time Zone: Pacific
Past Clans: Legacy Ascension Ascendancy and some other clans
PvP Weaknesses: I have a lot of weaknesses
PvP Strengths: Bow and sword.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I got permbanned for a inappropriate name.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I want to comeback. I noticed that some people are Messed up and some are good and you guys are cool to hang out with.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
I don't think you should be that sure about that. I've matured since the last time I've talked to you. It's been almost a month.
Almost a month? Wow, you must be very mature now. Instead of saying you've matured, show us. Accept the denial and get on teamspeak; show us why you should be accepted. So far, you aren't doing a good job.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Resisted
Name: Pek
Skype Username: You have it
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]: 900 with the legacy leaderboards
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: none
Time Zone: Pacific
Past Clans: Legacy Ascension Ascendancy and some other clans
PvP Weaknesses: I have a lot of weaknesses
PvP Strengths: Bow and sword.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I got permbanned for a inappropriate name.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I want to comeback. I noticed that some people are Messed up and some are good and you guys are cool to hang out with.
Trial.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Almost a month? Wow, you must be very mature now. Instead of saying you've matured, show us. Accept the denial and get on teamspeak; show us why you should be accepted. So far, you aren't doing a good job.
Well, im kinda mad that I get told to apply and then get denied.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Application
In-Game Name: The IGN I use the most is Mendetta, but for scrimmages I will use Fumey.
Name: Jason, but I prefer Jay.
Skype Username: Jay.cuzini
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]: I currently have 18 out of 92. I don't really try as much as I did before the reset.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I have Gold Donor. I'm pretty sure it will run out in
Time Zone: CST
Past Clans:Divinity,Dexterity,Synergy,Safyre,Elusive,Envy,Invincible,OutSet,TheImprisoned,Aura,Future,Heaven,Pargon, and Beyond.
PvP Weaknesses: I always struggle when I try to take a 1v5+ and if there is a hacker/toggler in the game it's kinda hard for me to fight and "kill" that person.
PvP Strengths: Using the fishing rod to my advantage, also I know what i'm doing when it comes to Team fights ECT.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have one ban for 3 days, for BSM.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I really want to have great chemistry with the clan and also have fun and enjoy my time in the clan. I would like to help with clan battles and get scrims for Ascendancy. Sorry my application was pretty lazy, and it wont happen again. Thanks for reading my 2nd application. Giggity told me to re-apply : )

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Application
In-Game Name: The IGN I use the most is Mendetta, but for scrimmages I will use Fumey.
Name: Jason, but I prefer Jay.
Skype Username: Jay.cuzini
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]: I currently have 18 out of 92. I don't really try as much as I did before the reset.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I have Gold Donor. I'm pretty sure it will run out in
Time Zone: CST
Past Clans:Divinity,Dexterity,Synergy,Safyre,Elusive,Envy,Invincible,OutSet,TheImprisoned,Aura,Future,Heaven,Pargon, and Beyond.
PvP Weaknesses: I always struggle when I try to take a 1v5+ and if there is a hacker/toggler in the game it's kinda hard for me to fight and "kill" that person.
PvP Strengths: Using the fishing rod to my advantage, also I know what i'm doing when it comes to Team fights ECT.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have one ban for 3 days, for BSM.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I really want to have great chemistry with the clan and also have fun and enjoy my time in the clan. I would like to help with clan battles and get scrims for Ascendancy. Sorry my application was pretty lazy, and it wont happen again. Thanks for reading my 2nd application. Giggity told me to re-apply : )
Accepted for trial

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ItsDeadbox
Name: Jorge
Skype Username: ItsDeadbox
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]: I honestly dont know, I gave my account to my smaller brother, but im getting it back, so I can play with friends.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Grass.
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Relativity, Artofpvp, Imprisoned, & few others.
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow, and Fns.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I love playing csgo. I was invited by Jug. I like watermelon. I like chicken. Im not black. Im sexy.​

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ItsDeadbox
Name: Jorge
Skype Username: ItsDeadbox
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]: I honestly dont know, I gave my account to my smaller brother, but im getting it back, so I can play with friends.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Grass.
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Relativity, Artofpvp, Imprisoned, & few others.
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow, and Fns.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I love playing csgo. I was invited by Jug. I like watermelon. I like chicken. Im not black. Im sexy.​
Trial <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci