• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
EDIT: Thought I would throw this in even though I dont have a mic im doing my best but didnt want to miss my chance to join a clan with allot of people I no.

In-Game Name: smashmaster731 ;)
Name: Luke
Skype Username: minecrafter731
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 2k plus
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: To many to count
PvP Weaknesses: Water and ping
PvP Strengths: Straifing and old style sword PVP
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 3- 1. spam (Asking a mod to kick me) 2. Ads 3. Breaking creative rules? (I didnt build anything bad I dont agree with this ban)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hey im smash, I smash things. Im a some what fun person to be around and can get annoing but not much anymore. I think im depressed which makes me some times in a not so good mood. Now on to the good things about me :). I make people smile lots (Unless I beat them in PVP #SOWYBREEZ). I am now ;) mature if needed. I may not be a mod but I report lots of abuse due to bullying making me sad (Im not the one being bullied). I suck at writing (as you can see). I am Kerbals number 1 fan and also love his dad @Dr_Pork (Im an insane fan boy so if its down to me and Kerbals in a scrim Kerbals is winning). I love almost everyone in MCSG ur all haut unless ur a hacker or a bullie. I do my best to make things good but im not going out of my way #ThugLife. I hope you like this really bad paragraph it may be bad but maybe it made you smile? :) <3

Last edited:

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
EDIT: Thought I would throw this in even though I dont have a mic im doing my best but didnt want to miss my chance to join a clan with allot of people I no.

In-Game Name: smashmaster731/SecretAlt ;)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 3- 1. spam (Asking a mod to kick me) 2. Ads 3. Breaking creative rules? (I didnt build anything bad I dont agree with this ban)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hey im smash, I smash things. Im a some what fun person to be around and can get annoing but not much anymore. I think im depressed which makes me some times in a not so good mood. Now on to the good things about me :). I make people smile lots (Unless I beat them in PVP #SOWYBREEZ). I am now ;) mature if needed. I may not be a mod but I report lots of abuse due to bullying making me sad (Im not the one being bullied). I suck at writing (as you can see). I am Kerbals number 1 fan and also love his dad @Dr_Pork (Im an insane fan boy so if its down to me and Kerbals in a scrim Kerbals is winning). I love almost everyone in MCSG ur all haut unless ur a hacker or a bullie. I do my best to make things good but im not going out of my way #ThugLife. I hope you like this really bad paragraph it may be bad but maybe it made you smile? :) <3
Pending; I will talk to you first and see what we can do about your mic situation. ;)

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
omg, this clan is coming strong :eek:
Maybe after you start doing some battles u should apply for Souls Clan Leaderboards

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score

In-Game Name: smashmaster731/SecretAlt ;)
Recommended that you come on teamspeak as soon as possible so we can work out the no mic situation. The sooner, the more chances you have on making it. ;)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: My main account is Myzai.
  • Name: Max W.
  • Skype Username: myzaigames
  • Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 203 on the account of Myzai (203/803). With all accounts combined, 380 exactly.
  • Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I am iron donor on the main account of Myzai.
  • Time Zone: Central Standard Time. (Minnesota)
  • Past Clans: I have never been in a clan, this I want to be the beginning of a new journey.
  • PvP Weaknesses: The weakpoints in my PvP abilities are me being a little bit too offensive.
  • PvP Strengths: The strengths in my PvP abilities are sword usage, and both offencive and defencive flint and steel, also always having confidence.
  • Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I was falsely banned for "Aimbot" for 1 week but it was disputed 3 days after execution of ban.
  • Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hello! My name is Max, I am a 14 year old boy who lives in Minnesota. I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time, and only recently, about 6 months ago, have I really started getting into Survival Games. The McGamer Server is the only server I play on these days, and I play a lot. And I mean A LOT! My new account Myzai I got about a month ago and now have approximately 203 wins out of a total of 803 games played, giving me a ratio of about 1/4 (It's not the greatest, I know). I am very mature, and also very smart. I have completed all of high school and college math through Calculus III, not to brag or anything. I am very confident and have a nice personality as well. I have never been in a legit clan before, so this would be a start of a new journey for me. I want to be in a clan though, and I feel it would help me get to know others with common interests (Survival Games) and help me get better at PvP. I hope you consider making me a member of Ascendancy.
Thanks, Myzai (Max)
I am pleased to announce your application has been accepted for trial. Welcome :)!

Last edited by a moderator:

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: BaccaBoy1999
Name: Nate
Skype Username: (PM'd)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 240 something
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Blood Donor
Time Zone: Eastern US
Past Clans: Vanguard
PvP Weaknesses: hackers
PvP Strengths: bow and sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: nahhh
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am a devoted person to not only MCGamer, but the people on it. I can be on with a poke on teamspeak, or a skype message. I am on MCGamer more than any other server. You guys should know I am a (decent) pvper and a good person to have around. I can help Ascendancy get through clan battles, and make Ascendancy a better clan. I hope you consider me. (Being that I was asked by a few members to join).

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am a devoted person to not only MCGamer, but the people on it. I can be on with a poke on teamspeak, or a skype message. I am on MCGamer more than any other server. You guys should know I am a (decent) pvper and a good person to have around. I can help Ascendancy get through clan battles, and make Ascendancy a better clan. I hope you consider me. (Being that I was asked by a few members to join).
I am pleased to announce that, after further review, your application has been moved to the pending stage!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Your application has been accepted for trial! Welcome :D

We scrimmaged Insidious today. Very mature. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci