• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoozack1999

Survivor
Reaction score
Just would've felt bad if i told you all the reasons..
Anyway gl with whatever you do
I mean the fact that you trash talk a block game is sad and I'm sure I could of "handled" it fine... I mean prama is the owner right I mean he leads everything along with your life revolves around pvp my dude

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean the fact that you trash talk a block game is sad and I'm sure I could of "handled" it fine... I mean prama is the owner right I mean he leads everything along with your life revolves around pvp my dude
I trash talk?
Param is a member.
Pvp? I do it for fun. For me, it's more about having fun with my friends that pvp. I just want to have fun with my friends.

This is an example of why you got denied.

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
I trash talk?
Param is a member.
Pvp? I do it for fun. For me, it's more about having fun with my friends that pvp. I just want to have fun with my friends.

u dont do it for fun u got pissed when dns beat ur team

zoozack1999

Survivor
Reaction score
I trash talk?
Param is a member.

Alright big boi you are clearly clueless prama lead all the cbs and scrims I was in and u stood on the side line like yeah I'll sit this round along with you said suicide was a good option I mean I'm sure one of my friends has a screen but what every it might not have been u cholo

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean it's kinda bs how no one got on and he had to do a 2v3 and playing me is already a disadvantage itself bc i'm garb at mineman :v

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't get passed cause we lost. I got passed cause Ben was being annoying.
Alright big boi you are clearly clueless prama lead all the cbs and scrims I was in and u stood on the side line like yeah I'll sit this round along with you said suicide was a good option I mean I'm sure one of my friends has a screen but what every it might not have been u cholo
I sit a lot of times tof watch the trial and applicants plays. You have never been in a cb with us. I wanted to spec every round but people wanted me to play.
Rest of your points I don't even understand, "'ll sit this along with you said suicide was a good option I mean I'might sure one of my friends has a screen but what every it might not have been used color ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci