• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

BACCAY

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Bvcca
Name: Alessandro
Skype Username: baccahacl
Number of Wins : idk
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: No , For Now..
Nationality: Italy
Time Zone: GreenWich
Past Clans: In my Signature
PvP Weaknesses: Rod , Fns , Sword
PvP Strengths: Bow
Willing to wear a sweater: yes
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 0
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: sexy XD , unselfish , right , rancorous
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? yes

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
i saw you guys play cs : - )
In-Game Name: Te7
Name: Ajax
Skype Username: live:kaas12345678
Number of Wins : 0 (not even kidding)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: diamond
Nationality: dutch
Time Zone: +1 gmt
Past Clans: signature
PvP Weaknesses: uhhh,, none
PvP Strengths: everything
Willing to wear a sweater: ok
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: no
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: i play cs, i play football, and yes, many more things
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? ok
In-Game Name: Bvcca
Name: Alessandro
Skype Username: baccahacl
Number of Wins : idk
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: No , For Now..
Nationality: Italy
Time Zone: GreenWich
Past Clans: In my Signature
PvP Weaknesses: Rod , Fns , Sword
PvP Strengths: Bow
Willing to wear a sweater: yes
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 0
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: sexy XD , unselfish , right , rancorous
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? yes
We don't really battle or play Minecraft anymore. You can come on TS if you enjoy playing league and CS I guess.

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
We don't really battle or play Minecraft anymore. You can come on TS if you enjoy playing league and CS I guess.
I never knew you replied to my message. Anyway, I can't really find what the IP of your teamspeak is. Could you send it to me through steam or whatever?

hanameister

Spectator
Reaction score
im here to have fun playing league and cs i guess
In-Game Name: Hanameister // Pickabolt
Name: Michael, if you're calling me by my irl name call me Mike or smth
Skype Username: jmm_link1 (i barely use skype, i'll use ts tho i guess)
Number of Wins : 86/278 before reset: 1385/6080
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Nationality: Norway
Past Clans: Emperors, Rebels, and a -snip- load of others i think (i'm loyal unless the clan is dead, but this time im not even expecting it to not be)
PvP Weaknesses: being good
PvP Strengths: being bad
Willing to wear a sweater: only if its my c9 jersey
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: nope, unless you count the 2 min ban from mcsg i got a few days ago for "macroing", and yes 2 minutes idk what the -snip- that was xd mcsg is pulling memes on me or smth
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: im cool, i work hard, im dedicated, -snip-, the last statment is false, "i like girls" - xpecial 2k14 im annoying,im aware what im writing isnt even required to be a sentence let alone 6. now it is. that's 2. and that's 4. wait doesnt that make it 5? And there it is, 6.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? yesure w/e

put me on the roster idgaf if you dont play mc or not xxdxd i just dont wanna be clanless :(

Last edited by a moderator:

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I never knew you replied to my message. Anyway, I can't really find what the IP of your teamspeak is. Could you send it to me through steam or whatever?
ascendancy.xteamspeak.com
im here to have fun playing league and cs i guess
In-Game Name: Hanameister // Pickabolt
Name: Michael, if you're calling me by my irl name call me Mike or smth
Skype Username: jmm_link1 (i barely use skype, i'll use ts tho i guess)
Number of Wins : 86/278 before reset: 1385/6080
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Nationality: Norway
Past Clans: Emperors, Rebels, and a Good load of others i think (i'm loyal unless the clan is dead, but this time im not even expecting it to not be)
PvP Weaknesses: being good
PvP Strengths: being bad
Willing to wear a sweater: only if its my c9 jersey
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: nope, unless you count the 2 min ban from mcsg i got a few days ago for "macroing", and yes 2 minutes idk what the bunnies that was xd mcsg is pulling memes on me or smth
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: im cool, i work hard, im dedicated, i like dicks, the last statment is false, "i like girls" - xpecial 2k14 im annoying,im aware what im writing isnt even required to be a sentence let alone 6. now it is. that's 2. and that's 4. wait doesnt that make it 5? And there it is, 6.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? yesure w/e

put me on the roster idgaf if you dont play mc or not xxdxd i just dont wanna be clanless :(
ascendancy.xteamspeak.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci