• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name:TobyGamezHD
Name:Maarten Van Dyck
Skype Username:ratchetnugget , but you allready got me xD :)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:299 wins
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:I do not have donor but I'm planning on getting it for christmas
Time Zone:dunno , 1 hour before the UK time zone.
Past Clans:#DemonSG , #TriviumEU trialed only , #Anthrax
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
PvP Strengths:Sword on sword cuz of me amazing ping , fishing rod and flint and steel are my best weapons.
Willing to wear a sweater:Yes!!!
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Yes , 1 ban for 'hacking' not really cuz I said I was hacking for the lulz cuz a gay said I was hacking and I was like 'Ofc I am...'
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I'm from Belgium , I'm in 8th grade cuz of my bad additude xD. I don't have a life and I no life MCSG all day . I do parkour when I'm not on my PC or I'm at school. I like to do crazy stuff , when I pull of crazy kills I go insane and I start yelling for the bants. I'm getting better equipment soon so I can play better. I like playing on my own cuz it shows more skill but when I have to team , I am really good at it , I don't let my teammates die or something like that. That's about it xD.
In-Game Name: Lkingjames
Name: Isaac
Skype Username: lkingjames
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 246, hoping for an exception because this is my first account and i haven't reset my stats. I started winning when i had 1k wins:/
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yes platimum
Time Zone: Gmt +1
Past Clans: DemonSG, Exhale Reborn, Frostbite, strategic, Anthrax
PvP Weaknesses: Long shot bow spam and 360 fns accuracy
PvP Strengths: I would say that my rod combos are above average and every aspect of the rod tacit in general. My bowspam is pretty good i would say.
Willing to wear a sweater: urm.... yeah sure why not :D
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 2 Increased Fov and on one occasion it was "being rude to a mod" but that mod got demoted for the situation.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Im from England with Nigerian origins. i play basketball in the mornings until around 3 then i usually hope onto the computer for the rest at the time.
Both accepted as trials c: Hop on our TS.

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Sun_Phoenix
Name: Tom
Skype Username: PhoenixPlayz
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1450 / 5500 (roughly)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yes, Platinum
Time Zone: GMT (Grenich Mean Time)
Past Clans: Ziege, Phoenix, Nitrosity, Kryptical, Kryptonition
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, most areas.
PvP Strengths: In order from best : Sword (Straffing), FnS, Rod in most occasions
Willing to wear a sweater: mbe ;)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have had none, I had one which as bypassed due to a mistake in the mods side.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I find my self quite competitive, anything I do I can't stop until I get it right, thats why I'm still here on MCSG today :). I live in england and I love my life online, although I still have a good life outside my room. I like to play with friends, and step away when i'm annoyed. So.... Remeber I want to help you as much as I can but sometimes I can feel left out if people avoid me or don't talk with me. So if you accept me, im a willing person to be dedicated to the clan. I will not leave unless things go wrong. I speak a bit of spanish and like communicating with the community and people, I have a youtube channel with 450 subs. I would love to play with you guys, but remeber, I have a life outside, and a life inside. I don't like people judging me on things, and I want people to think of me as me. If you are willing to help me in this way, and are selfless and are want to take me in. Please remeber i'm still a human, and I want you guys to respect me.

Thank you - Phoenix.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Sun_Phoenix
Name: Tom
Skype Username: PhoenixPlayz
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1450 / 5500 (roughly)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yes, Platinum
Time Zone: GMT (Grenich Mean Time)
Past Clans: Ziege, Phoenix, Nitrosity, Kryptical, Kryptonition
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, most areas.
PvP Strengths: In order from best : Sword (Straffing), FnS, Rod in most occasions
Willing to wear a sweater: mbe ;)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have had none, I had one which as bypassed due to a mistake in the mods side.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I find my self quite competitive, anything I do I can't stop until I get it right, thats why I'm still here on MCSG today :). I live in england and I love my life online, although I still have a good life outside my room. I like to play with friends, and step away when i'm annoyed. So.... Remeber I want to help you as much as I can but sometimes I can feel left out if people avoid me or don't talk with me. So if you accept me, im a willing person to be dedicated to the clan. I will not leave unless things go wrong. I speak a bit of spanish and like communicating with the community and people, I have a youtube channel with 450 subs. I would love to play with you guys, but remeber, I have a life outside, and a life inside. I don't like people judging me on things, and I want people to think of me as me. If you are willing to help me in this way, and are selfless and are want to take me in. Please remeber i'm still a human, and I want you guys to respect me.

Thank you - Phoenix.
Accepted, welcome. c:

Deprived_Demonz

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Deprived_Demonz / HeroNathan / Dexxerty_
Name: Nathan
Skype Username: its broke
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: all together about 200+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Will get It soon
Time Zone: Greenwich Meantime
Past Clans: Sovereign , United , the one that Toxicwaste made and the one epic frog song had.

PvP Weaknesses: water vines
PvP Strengths: rod flint steel
Willing to wear a sweater: ofcourse
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: fabulous person fabulous person fabulous person and a bit more fabulous person bald climidea lots of STD's

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Deprived_Demonz / HeroNathan / Dexxerty_
Name: Nathan
Skype Username: its broke
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: all together about 200+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Will get It soon
Time Zone: Greenwich Meantime
Past Clans: Sovereign , United , the one that Toxicwaste made and the one epic frog song had.

PvP Weaknesses: water vines
PvP Strengths: rod flint steel
Willing to wear a sweater: ofcourse
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: fabulous person fabulous person fabulous person and a bit more fabulous person bald climidea lots of STD's
Trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci