• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: PedroRiwking
Name: Pedro
Skype Username: You have me
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 23
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yeah in another account
Nationality: Portuguese
Time Zone: GMT 0
Past Clans: Phoenix EU, Trivium Eu
PvP Weaknesses: Not very experienced
PvP Strengths: Pvp in general
Willing to wear a sweater: Ofcourse
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'm a pretty chill guy that usually everyone likes me. I'm actually really good in pvp. I'm looking for a clan who is willing to let me play in clan wars to get experience because I'm 100% sure when I master all the routers and I'm experienced with different situations I'll be one of the best players.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yeah sure

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: PedroRiwking
Name: Pedro
Skype Username: You have me
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 23
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yeah in another account
Nationality: Portuguese
Time Zone: GMT 0
Past Clans: Phoenix EU, Trivium Eu
PvP Weaknesses: Not very experienced
PvP Strengths: Pvp in general
Willing to wear a sweater: Ofcourse
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'm a pretty chill guy that usually everyone likes me. I'm actually really good in pvp. I'm looking for a clan who is willing to let me play in clan wars to get experience because I'm 100% sure when I master all the routers and I'm experienced with different situations I'll be one of the best players.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yeah sure
you apply for new mcsg clans daily...

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
you apply for new mcsg clans daily...
I've only been in 2 mcsg clans, I applied for this one because I already know some of the people and I'm trying to get experience. Trivium completly understood why I left. If it bothers you deal with it because I don't really care.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: crazyhairedboy
Name: Dylan
Skype Username: cheffster
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 500+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Nationality: English
Time Zone: England.
Past Clans: Violation, Boundless.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, teames of 4 solo, and sowrd only fights.
PvP Strengths: Bow, rod + sword, water fights and FnS
Willing to wear a sweater: Ofc.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 1, i got hacked and then banned for Bypassing filter.... xD
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: erm.... Im am called dylan and im 14 yeard old. I have been playing MC since 2012. I am mature and take instructions very well. I like to make friends ( never do cuz i luner ) and i am not bad at pvp?
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Mby

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: crazyhairedboy
Name: Dylan
Skype Username: cheffster
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 500+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Nationality: English
Time Zone: England.
Past Clans: Violation, Boundless.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, teames of 4 solo, and sowrd only fights.
PvP Strengths: Bow, rod + sword, water fights and FnS
Willing to wear a sweater: Ofc.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 1, i got hacked and then banned for Bypassing filter.... xD
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: erm.... Im am called dylan and im 14 yeard old. I have been playing MC since 2012. I am mature and take instructions very well. I like to make friends ( never do cuz i luner ) and i am not bad at pvp?
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Mby
LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci