• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

Raibushi

Survivor
Reaction score
Mathias doesn't play anymore, plus; why would we not play our best roster if we're trying to win? I can't imagine people feeling excluded as we do play a majority of our players every clan war, nor do any of us macro.
huge lies

Last edited:

ItsHazooo

Survivor
Reaction score
Your sig is really funny.

ty

We've put up all losses that are necessary. Please just gtfo our thread, that'd be great. c:

Mathias doesn't play anymore, plus; why would we not play our best roster if we're trying to win? I can't imagine people feeling excluded as we do play a majority of our players every clan war, nor do any of us macro.
You've put up losses that are necessary?, lmao get out kid, you've had 4 losses for around 2-3 months, I'm pretty sure you have more then 20+ losses, including one to my old clan, your 12 year old butthurt leader didn't post the loss since he wanted a redo for a hacker he didn't even have proof for, and i've been in some of Narwhal's clans, he was really crap until he got his macros. And last time I've cw'd you guys, you played your scrubby tryhard lineup every round, so dont be talking sht like "we play majority of our members".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci