• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

LouisPlays

Platinum
Reaction score
Would love to join a clan in the mcsg community, wish my stats were as good as on hive. :p

LouisPlays

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: LouisPlays
Name: Louis
Skype Username: louis.mcpvp
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 44 out of 340. Past hiveMC player with over 500+ wins. (Acc LouisMcPvP)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum Donor
Nationality: England | Uk
Time Zone: England Uk (UTC+00:00)
Past Clans: Hive: Infinity, Flarez, FlarezV2, amnesty etc....
PvP Weaknesses: Bow: I am not the greatest at bowing down players. I have reasonable aim, but I am not the greatest at hitting every shot.
PvP Strengths: I am good with secondary weapons and can use them to defend, attack etc..
I am great with a sword, I can get good combos by strafing left and right, and can block hit when in condensed areas.
Willing to wear a sweater: Sure! Anything that means I am part of the clan.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have had no bans within the network and do not plan to any time soon.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am a quirky, polite, funny person. I can have a laugh and joke around with friends. I am very 2 sided. I suit different situations differently and appropriately. I rarely take things too far and (hopefully) never offend anyone that may be brought to my attention. I take others seriously and attend to inflict a nice nature to the clan.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end?: Yes, however I currently don't have any alternate accounts.

LukePlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: LukGamer
Name: Andrei
Skype Username: alexbirzu66
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 570
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: No.
Nationality: Roumanian
Time Zone: Romania
Past Clans: A lot of.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers
PvP Strengths: FnS,RoD,BoW and Sword
Willing to wear a sweater: SURE!
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have had no bans within the network and do not plan to any time soon.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: -_-
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? -_-

etz

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: DrakeHD
Name: Drake
Skype Username: drake.senpai
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 440+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond one.
Nationality: Germany.
Time Zone: AusBurg / Germany.
Past Clans: Solitude, Sinister, Imagination, Lunatic.
PvP Weaknesses: Ice fights, large teams.
PvP Strengths: Sword, fishing rod.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yes
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nahh.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Banter guy. I'm friendly, not raging when someone's killing me !
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? We will see, I'm not sure !

Last edited:

Jamiecool

KuraiReaper
Reaction score
In-Game Name:ItzTopzMC
Name:jamie
Skype Username:ItzTopzMC
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:639+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yes platinum
Nationality: English white
Time Zone: London
Past Clans: Cant be botherd to name them
PvP Weaknesses:Bow
PvP Strengths:Rod fns sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Yes (Spamming someone's stream)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am pure banta and I am so beast!
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? idk

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name:ItzTopzMC
Name:jamie
Skype Username:ItzTopzMC
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:639+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yes platinum
Nationality: English white
Time Zone: London
Past Clans: Cant be botherd to name them
PvP Weaknesses:Bow
PvP Strengths:Rod fns sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Yes (Spamming someone's stream)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am pure banta and I am so beast!
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? idk
Accepted as member.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci