• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

JustMeow

Platinum
Reaction score
This clan are very tard because we win against they and they dont put the lose they put win =]]]]]] lol we have proof

Arhlex

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: _arhlex_.
Name: Adrian, but you can call me Adri.
Skype Username: arhlexmc.
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: (Total of legacy + new wins):I have exactly right now 571 wins, distributed in a few accounts(I can show proof if it is necessary.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Grass donor, anyways, I will buy gold or diamond soon.
Nationality: Spanish (But I have been +7 months in the English community, I can perfectly understand/speak it, but I need to improve my pronunciation.
Time Zone: GMT +1 (I'm 24/7 Active on the weekends)
Past Clans: Phoenix (Officer, Convicted, And a few randy clans.
PvP Weaknesses: Bows(If they know how to strafe while I'm shooting them)
PvP Strengths: Sword & Rod spammer, also I have good accuracy with fns's.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yeah, why not.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:
I'm a sociable person,I always try to be loyal and good to the people,I have been doing intensive English lessons for 3 years,so I improved it a lot,so you don't need to worry about my English,also I'm so active on weekends,but in business days(I think it is good spelled D: ),I can't be online for more than 2 hours if I have tests(exams),anyways I think I'm active,also, I really want to join Ascendancy, because there are old friends here, because I think Ascendancy is more active than other clans that I have been, and because I want to meet new people, however, if I don't get accept, I will try to improve myself and I will try to solve errors that make me bad.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yep, I don't need to be even veteran to do it if I get accepted. :)

P.S.:
If i get declined,please tell me why,to fix it,also I want to say that if someone doesn't like me here(I don't hope that xD) tell me why, and I will try to fix it.

Thanks and have a nice day!

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: _arhlex_.
Name: Adrian, but you can call me Adri.
Skype Username: arhlexmc.
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: (Total of legacy + new wins):I have exactly right now 571 wins, distributed in a few accounts(I can show proof if it is necessary.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Grass donor, anyways, I will buy gold or diamond soon.
Nationality: Spanish (But I have been +7 months in the English community, I can perfectly understand/speak it, but I need to improve my pronunciation.
Time Zone: GMT +1 (I'm 24/7 Active on the weekends)
Past Clans: Phoenix (Officer, Convicted, And a few randy clans.
PvP Weaknesses: Bows(If they know how to strafe while I'm shooting them)
PvP Strengths: Sword & Rod spammer, also I have good accuracy with fns's.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yeah, why not.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:
I'm a sociable person,I always try to be loyal and good to the people,I have been doing intensive English lessons for 3 years,so I improved it a lot,so you don't need to worry about my English,also I'm so active on weekends,but in business days(I think it is good spelled D: ),I can't be online for more than 2 hours if I have tests(exams),anyways I think I'm active,also, I really want to join Ascendancy, because there are old friends here, because I think Ascendancy is more active than other clans that I have been, and because I want to meet new people, however, if I don't get accept, I will try to improve myself and I will try to solve errors that make me bad.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yep, I don't need to be even veteran to do it if I get accepted. :)

P.S.:
If i get declined,please tell me why,to fix it,also I want to say that if someone doesn't like me here(I don't hope that xD) tell me why, and I will try to fix it.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Accepted as member.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci