• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

BlakePlays

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: [main] jimmymufc [alt] lythelus
Name: Blake
Skype Username: blakeysnakey10
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: You know me :p
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Narwhal, can we talk about this xD
Nationality: English, United Kingdom
Time Zone: UTC
Past Clans: 1 that I can't remember .-.
PvP Weaknesses: Straightliners, Pingers
PvP Strengths: Strafing, Bow, Tactics, Clicking, Dodging
Willing to wear a sweater: Sheeps wear sweaters? Sure ;)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My name is Blake and I love gaming, Minecraft is this best game though, I'm in year 8 and I just recently moved to a new school! I love seeing my friends and I live in a village with most of them, I listen to music often (Nightcore, proximity, MrSuicideSheep, etc) I would love to join a fighting club. I'm an adventurer, hard thinker (Kinda depressed) also a slightly shy person but I enlighten when I get to know them, I watch Youtube all the time and I'm starting a youtube account with GFX :D
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yes

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: [main] jimmymufc [alt] lythelus
Name: Blake
Skype Username: blakeysnakey10
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: You know me :p
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Narwhal, can we talk about this xD
Nationality: English, United Kingdom
Time Zone: UTC
Past Clans: 1 that I can't remember .-.
PvP Weaknesses: Straightliners, Pingers
PvP Strengths: Strafing, Bow, Tactics, Clicking, Dodging
Willing to wear a sweater: Sheeps wear sweaters? Sure ;)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My name is Blake and I love gaming, Minecraft is this best game though, I'm in year 8 and I just recently moved to a new school! I love seeing my friends and I live in a village with most of them, I listen to music often (Nightcore, proximity, MrSuicideSheep, etc) I would love to join a fighting club. I'm an adventurer, hard thinker (Kinda depressed) also a slightly shy person but I enlighten when I get to know them, I watch Youtube all the time and I'm starting a youtube account with GFX :D
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yes
Accepted as trial. Be active on TS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci