• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
We haven't posted a single thing yet
You're un-educated in the sense you have no idea what macros are; not academically. Your "advice" is clearly not advice, it's an insult. Advice is given after taking all aspects into it.

You can't read emotion through text. Do you not think I might be using sarcasm? "I get 30cps". If you think I was being for real about it, it just proves my point that you are un-educated in every single way possible. I couldn't care less about your soddy little marks that mean nothing.

Me and Mathern have both been accused for macro's, but guess what? No one has ever recorded nor proven to either of us that we macro. They're usually rumours made by butthurt people who lost a 1v1 or clan war.

The fact your accusing us for playing the same lineup itself is petit. Gabriel and Cheeze played the majority of the rounds for you aswell. The thing is; why wouldn't you play your best lineup if you want to win? I'd say me and Mathern are quite enclusive when it comes to normal clan wars, but when it's something like the EUCLB match where we are put in the situation in which we could lose our rank, of course we're going to play our best possible lineup, why wouldn't we?

Ok, so you seem to be quite insecure. Are there problems at home? Most people have the common courtesy to not judge people on their looks. What you seem to be is an insecure kid sitting behind his computer attempting to lengthen a paragraph of a post he made on a persons thread due to losing a clan war. I'm also not ginger - if I was, would there be a problem? If there is, then you clearly haven't been raised in a household suitable for children to be in and I recommend calling social services. I like Subway, my parent enjoy bringing me their. Doesn't seem like your parents ever have or will. c:

are you sure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci