• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascension {US Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score

IGN:

LittleRawr_, zoowemama and fern2002 ( heads up fern2002 is an account I gave to my friend but the stats are left untouched as to what I had them at, so yes I will be counting the wins from all of these c: )
Age?:
11, yes I am bullied, made fun of and everything due to my voice and age. If harassed about my voice, being that I am insecure, will leave. This has been a big problem from the start, I usually go and just hang out in my room and go into a pretty deep depression when called names & stuff, really the way I cover up is by accepting it and making fun of myself. I hope to not have to do this and just act normal around people in the clan. ( this will not diminish my personality but just I wont talk in dpeth about my voice 3: )
Donor?:
Yes gold donor currently, I will hopefully wish to upgrade this soon towards diamond donor, my parents allow me to use my money in a time period, f.ex let's say I buy iron and an account, even if I still have money left I will have to wait a couple months until I am able to spend it, this is so I don"t got to overboard.
Wins?:
1009/2973

Do you have teamspeak?:

Yes I have teamspeak/ts, I have had it since September 2013, a few months after I joined MCSG.
Skype name? (Pm me if you don't wanna post it.):
Well Kristie already has my skype, its sgtsloth1. I don't use skype often, as in a daily basis/avidly but I will be somewhat active for the skype clan chat C:
Do you have a working mic?:
This Christmas being that I don't need much, all I wanted was a working mic being for the fact that mine broke just on Christmas eve (how ironic I know), so I asked my parents and luckily the next day under the tree wrapped up, was my headset/microphone. So in other words yes I currently have a working microphone.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?:
Well I was a previous member of this clan in its earlier stages and was a member until it disbanded, being that I was kicked from Insanity, I return to my roots and hopefully with
renew the bonds between one and other in which case I will be glad to be back!
Timezone?:
(as much as I tried I couldn't make this part of the application that long ,_,) Eastern Time Zone
Why do you wanna be in The Republic?:
I was invited through skype by Kristie, and willingly took the offer up so here I am applying for the Republic, but even if I was not invited I would most likely apply and heres why: The members are great, I loved the republic V1, now it has returned and it over joys me to see it back.
What are the past clans you've been in?:

This is somewhat of a long list, but I assure you, I'm loyal and don't clan hop: Sovereign V1 [Run By Epic_Frog_Song ], Organization V3 [Run By Chris_Bro +], Reunited [Run By Captain ], Aviate V1 & V2 [Run By Asians], The Fellowship [Run By DoUEvenShift ], Repbublic [Run By TheKidz101 & Auroraty|Kristie ], Insanity [Run By More Asians].
What are your strengths?:

Well I'm decent at strafing and the bow, but my faults are also my my weaknesses but Im usually a solid player.
What are your weaknesses?:
Im pretty bad at life.

dafuq is it with you and your applications. geezus. going all asian up in this female dog. fyi, you got an A-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci