• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian Server

Should they add one?

• Yes

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I speak fluent Mandarin, so i'm interested. I fully support your idea. I also think that this would not double, but triple the MCSG user base. Asia is the most populated continent in the world. Just take a look at this:

As you can see, Asia is the biggest continent. Also, 30% of Minecon tickets that were sold this year, were sold in Asia.

I believe that with a little hard work an determination the AS servers would be a great attribute to the Mc Gamer Network.

Last edited:

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
I speak fluent Mandarin, so i'm interested. I fully support your idea. I also think that this would not double, but triple the MCSG user base. Asia is the most populated country in the world. Just take a look at this:

As you can see, Asia is the biggest continent. Also, 30% of Minecon tickets that were sold this year, were sold in Asia.

I believe that with a little hard work an determination the AS servers would be a great attribute to the Mc Gamer Network.
Asia isn't a country.

Where did you get the statistics for "30% of Minecon tickets that were sold this year, were sold in Asia"?

If the colour green presents Asia in your map, why is the USA coloured green?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
If you read my post properly, I actually called Asia a "Continent" because that is what it is, http://gyazo.com/e23df430f60a492fe946f8b8f574bc2d. And also, After Minecon 2015 ticket sales Mojang released a map that showed the statistics of where most Minecon tickets were bought, Ill post that here later, I would post it now buy Lydia Winters posted it on Twitter and Twitter is blocked in my school.

~Vanth

Asia isn't a country.

Where did you get the statistics for "30% of Minecon tickets that were sold this year, were sold in Asia"?

If the colour green presents Asia in your map, why is the USA coloured green?

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
I speak fluent Mandarin, so i'm interested. I fully support your idea. I also think that this would not double, but triple the MCSG user base. Asia is the most populated continent in the world. Just take a look at this:

I agree.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
The Asia servers were closed back a while ago due to lack of players and competition. Due to this most of the Asian players went to other servers or other regions.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Yes, we are all aware of that. This thread is basically trying to convince people to bring AS servers back. Whats your opinion?
The Asia servers were closed back a while ago due to lack of players and competition. Due to this most of the Asian players went to other servers or other regions.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, we are all aware of that. This thread is basically trying to convince people to bring AS servers back. Whats your opinion?
I'm currently a neutral. I can see why people want it back, but i can also see it failing. But it doesn't affect me in any way since i play on the AU servers.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I currently Play on AU to. But read my previous posts on this thread and take the facts into account. It could have a major impact on the amount MCSG receives from donations every month.

~Vanth

I'm currently a neutral. I can see why people want it back, but i can also see it failing. But it doesn't affect me in any way since i play on the AU servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci