• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ask Me Anything - Jimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What's 9+10?

And do you like turtles?
21, of course.
Yes, turtles are super cute. Held one a couple weeks back that I caught in the creek.
If you had to take 5 items with you on a trip to a far-away island where you are to stay for the rest of your life, what would you take?
A bottle of Mountain Dew, Krewella, Marco Reus, my complete computer setup, and my iPhone.
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?
God, there's so many I can't even remember. So many amazing times with amazing people. The whole experience was amazing. I guess that streaming and hanging out with one of my best friends, Dave is up there. I'd have to get back to you on that. There's just way too many to give an answer.
If you have a time, would you come back to the staff team? :)
Of course I'd love to come back to the staff team. I was removed for a reason that I do not agree with at all. Unfortunately, I don't believe that I have the ability to come back, as if I tried I'd likely be declined as too many people in the Sr. Staff likely believe that I do not deserve to become part of the staff team again.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am interested in your you tube and have been a subscriber since you posted this, so my question is.. When is this happening? c:
It's been a long time since I've talked with any of them. I'm not sure if it's coming or not, but nothing has been planned so far. If any, it'll probably be Vikk.
Best MCGamer Memory?
I already answered this, but I'll give a different answer cause there is so many. I'd have to say having the opportunity to oversee so many people and have them look up to me. That was a pretty cool feeling. It's so surreal to have that many people listening to you when you talk. I'm sorry that not everyone gets to experience that feeling.
What is your MC account history?
I've only ever had the one account. It started off as Jimmer93, then went to _Jimmer and it's never been any different from that.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've talked with any of them. I'm not sure if it's coming or not, but nothing has been planned so far. If any, it'll probably be Vikk.
Wait, wait, wait..
Hold up..

Someone with 172 youtube subs and average view counts of 50-100, is going to collaborate with someone with almost 2 million subscribers?

You got any proof? Because I mean no offence, but that does not seem legit?

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait..
Hold up..

Someone with 172 youtube subs and average view counts of 50-100, is going to collaborate with someone with almost 2 million subscribers?

You got any proof? Because I mean no offence, but that does not seem legit?
I don't need to provide proof. It's been a long time since I've talked with Vik, way back in the Minecraft days. I honestly don't think it'll happen. But no, I don't need to provide proof since I don't really care if you believe me or not.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I don't need to provide proof. It's been a long time since I've talked with Vik, way back in the Minecraft days. I honestly don't think it'll happen. But no, I don't need to provide proof since I don't really care if you believe me or not.
Well then..

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't want to trigger anything else, but actually this just started to annoy me. Firstly, as a general view on life, don't make elaborate statements, without having evidence to back it up.

You requested GFX stating that you were doing these crazy collaborations with massive youtubers when you can't hit over 10 likes on a video. It makes no sense, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

It is semi-popular, and I have had interest from other YouTubers in doing collaborations (Vikkstar123, xBayani, Kiingtonq, etc.)
Vikkstar123 - 2 million subs.
xBayani - 130k subs.
Kiingtong - 80k subs.

Jimmer - 172 subs.

Some extra context, if you multiply you recent videos like count by 1333, you will get roughly the same like count as Vikkstar123.
Also, if you multiply your total view count by 33698 you will get Vikkstar123's total view count.

Then, they way you are using this in a statement to request graphics is absolutely absurd. It is literally the equivalent of me writing amazing grades on my 'CV' and then when an employer asks, can I see your CSE please, and me saying, "No, I don't need to provide proof, because I don't care if you believe me or not."

Infact, unless you can provide any proof, people will take it as the obvious lie it is. And, although I'm not totally sure on the current rules on the forums, but using false statements to get free GFX could be against the rules; (I'll need to check that).

So, are you going to show me that you weren't lying for these free GFX you wanted, or are you going to own up to lying about fake collaborations... <:

Last edited:

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't want to trigger anything else, but actually this just started to annoy me. Firstly, as a general view on life, don't make elaborate statements, without having evidence to back it up.

You requested GFX stating that you were doing these crazy collaborations with massive youtubers when you can't hit over 10 likes on a video. It makes no sense, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

Vikkstar123 - 2 million subs.
xBayani - 130k subs.
Kiingtong - 80k subs.

Jimmer - 172 subs.

Some extra context, if you multiply you recent videos like count by 1333, you will get roughly the same like count as Vikkstar123.
Also, if you multiply your total view count by 33698 you will get Vikkstar123's total view count.

Then, they way you are using this in a statement to request graphics is absolutely absurd. It is literally the equivalent of me writing amazing grades on my 'CV' and then when an employer asks, can I see your CSE please, and me saying, "No, I don't need to provide proof, because I don't care if you believe me or not."

Infact, unless you can provide any proof, people will take it as the obvious lie it is. And, although I'm not totally sure on the current rules on the forums, but using false statements to get free GFX could be against the rules; (I'll need to check that).

So, are you going to show me that you weren't lying for these free GFX you wanted, or are you going to own up to lying about fake collaborations... <:
I really hate people who get self-righteous because they think that they are better than other people. I'm really sick of having to deal with this when I really shouldn't have too. Who are you to question what I say? You aren't a staff member. Why should I care? In light of that reason, I'm simply going to have this thread locked because I can't stand this anymore.

For the record, I do have screenshots of those conversations in-game with those people. Unfortunately, they're on my old computer that was wiped and now belongs to my brother. And before you freak out again saying that I lied about the computer wipe, don't. Listen to me very carefully. I do not care. mfungamer KiDD Exzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci