• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ask Me Anything !

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
1-What are you thinking Ismet abi ?
2-Favorite pvp player?
1. Ismet api bişeyleri değiştirmedikçce aynı monotonlukta kalıcak bence. Yani fov , hotbar sıralaması , vb den bahsediyorum. Yoksa gerilemek dışında bişey yapamaz :p
2. Definitely BiboyQG. He is rare just because he is playing with his brian not with his hands :)

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
How much is your FOV?
In the begining my fov was 110 because i was watching IsmetRG. After i realised some Asian pvp god which is called Huahwi and i decrease my fov to 100. After that i saw some pretty good pvper and also he was moderator in mcsg. His name is thejambd and i decreased my fov to 95 :p Finally , i realised an mcsg god which is called BiboyQG i decreased my fov to 90 :p And i don't think i will change my fov anymore. So 90 fov is bae <3 xD

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
In the begining my fov was 110 because i was watching IsmetRG. After i realised some Asian pvp god which is called Huahwi and i decrease my fov to 100. After that i saw some pretty good pvper and also he was moderator in mcsg. His name is thejambd and i decreased my fov to 95 :p Finally , i realised an mcsg god which is called BiboyQG i decreased my fov to 90 :p And i don't think i will change my fov anymore. So 90 fov is bae <3 xD
My FOV is 72-75 i can't play on FOV higher then 75 :3

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Quake Pro 4 lyfe =). Questions: What is your favorite song and what genre of music do you like the most?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci