• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ask me Questions! (For Q&A Video)

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the questions, in the end I only had time to do those who commented on the video, but even if you didn't thanks for the question!

For my 100th video I am doing a Q&A video. For this video I obviously need questions from you guys! I have already posted a video on my channel asking for questions (shown above), but I thought I'd ask on the MCSG forums as well, because MCSG is probably the main thing that has got my channel to where it is today.

So, if you want to ask me a question (which would be awesome), you can do so by commenting on my video or posting a question here on this thread.

Thanks very much! :)

Last edited:

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't have any questions Sorry, but good luck with the video you have come far :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If you had to pick between saving one of your two most loved people, why would you pick both and how would you make it work out?

Would you sacrifice your life to save 10 strangers, if you only had 1 minute to think about it?

Razer Deathadder or Razer Naga? (I just posted a thread about this :p I'm going to buy one but don't know which)

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Where did you get your MC username from?

Do you watch anime?

What is your favourite youtuber?

What is your favourite person on MCSG?

Have you been to Scotland before? :3

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you play pokemon?
Do you like the new voting system on MCSG?
Do people people still love you like when you were a mod?

Jamiie61

Survivor
Reaction score
Well good luck with your video and congrats on the 100th video, my question is "Would you rather have toes as ears or ears as toes?" xD

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
What would be your ideal alt name for free?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci