• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aspect [US | CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there guys :)
Just thought I'd remind all participants of this thread of our forum rules regarding instigating flame. Now I've seen this from both ends after reading through the thread.
Honestly, the best thing to do would be to drop the subject. If you really feel that the matter maintains such a high prevalence, I'd suggest using personal messages to respectfully deal with your issues. Bringing them to a publicly accessible thread won't bring anybody to any resolution any quicker.

If the flame persists on the thread, it will be locked.
~Cubes
I respect your decision Cubes, but they've been warned multiple times, and in the best interests of both sides I think the thread should be locked....

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there guys :)
Just thought I'd remind all participants of this thread of our forum rules regarding instigating flame. Now I've seen this from both ends after reading through the thread.
Honestly, the best thing to do would be to drop the subject. If you really feel that the matter maintains such a high prevalence, I'd suggest using personal messages to respectfully deal with your issues. Bringing them to a publicly accessible thread won't bring anybody to any resolution any quicker.

If the flame persists on the thread, it will be locked.
~Cubes
Thanks we should just drop the subject thank you :D

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Really how were we harassing? He was the one who said "You will be Haunted for the rest of your gaming career" That's not harassment? Really, take a second and listen to that.
Just trying to instill the fact that any persisting flame from either end won't be tolerated. Thanks for understanding. Also, sorry for any mix-up that I may have presented with that post.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you guys not spam the chat saying #Aspect when you're in games? We get it, you're in a clan. And frankly, no one cares. And no, I'm not a Tomahawk fanboy, I was screen sharing on skype with my friend and I saw you all spamming.

Last edited:

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Requirements:
  • Wins: 150+ Wins or a 1/4 Ratio (Exceptions may be made)
  • Maturity: 12+ (Some Exceptions)
  • Activeness: Be activity on the Skype/TS
  • Teamwork: Get Along Well with Other Clan Members.
Maturity? Maturity! If you want a clans that mature you better adjust that roster kid.

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
Requirements:
  • Wins: 150+ Wins or a 1/4 Ratio (Exceptions may be made)
  • Maturity: 12+ (Some Exceptions)
  • Activeness: Be activity on the Skype/TS
  • Teamwork: Get Along Well with Other Clan Members.
Maturity? Maturity! If you want a clans that mature you better adjust that roster kid.
i think it would be better if the clan disbanded or at least got rid of the players in that game, cause they are quite obviously not mature.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you guys not spam the chat saying #Aspect when you're in games? We get it, you're in a clan. And frankly, no one cares. And no, I'm not a Tomahawk fanboy, I was screen sharing on skype with my friend and I saw you all spamming.
Thank u everyone is a fanboy..

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for being a fabulous person. Creppy_Miner is a shitty hacker, and Tomahawk wrecked your other teammates.
I like ur calling him a hacker. when u hacked like 1000+ Times and finally get to thought ur stupid head

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
I like ur calling him a hacker. when u hacked like 1000+ Times and finally get to thought ur stupid head
I like how idiots defend their friends when they hack. Awww, You miss him so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci