• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asperity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruvix

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: cbagz
Wins: 684
Past clans: Primeval ( Over 1 year ago, haven't been in clans for a while)
Skype ID: ChristophBagley
Why do you want to join Asperity: I wish to join Asperity because I wish to get back into the MCSG community. Although it has been a while since I have played, I know I have the skills and have researched the routes that will allow me to again be good at MCSG, I have skills with bows, swords, and hackers. For the record I am not a clan hopper, so don't worry about my responsibilities. If you are looking for a good player with a good medium of humor and seriousness, please respond and let me know.
-cbagz
Pending be active on TS.

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait a minute..

I just realized, this clan's name is Asperity and Asperity is this clans name.... If this clan's name is Asperity then that means... OH NO!

Asperity has the letter A, the letter A has a triangle, triangles = ILLUMINATI!

That's not the only thing, I went into the TS and I heard them shouting "HOOOOGA BOOOGA BOOOOOOOOOGA" and then they started throwing redstone into lava.

Later I saw Zlim95 head, his head has an eye, an eye is in Illuminati's SYMBOL!!!!

Coincidence? I think not.

EVERYONE BEWARE OF THIS CLAN, THIS CLAN IS ILLUMINATI AND ILLUMINATI IS THIS CLAN!!! BEWARE EVERYONE!!!

So later, I did some comparisons just to show you guys what Zlim looks like compared to the leader of Illuminati.
Leader of Illuminati:

Zlim95, Leader of Asperity:

wot iz dis. u weren't so pose tu kno

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: NewAge_

Wins: 7/30 and 6/13 on my alt

Past clans: Apollo (I can't remember anymore of them, its been a while ;-;)

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'll DM you my skype

Why do you want to join Asperity: I want to join Asperity because a few of my friends are in this clan. I am an above average PVPer, and with the chemistry we would already have, it would make the clan better. This is a newer clan, so I want to be able to grow with it.

Neruvix

Survivor
Reaction score

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'll DM you my skype

Why do you want to join Asperity: I want to join Asperity because a few of my friends are in this clan. I am an above average PVPer, and with the chemistry we would already have, it would make the clan better. This is a newer clan, so I want to be able to grow with it.
Recommended yo.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Ohh, if I'm not kicked already, I'm leaving the clan. The reason being is because I realized that I don't like more than half of the roster in the clan, neither do they, I think. So yeah. Gl!!!

Neruvix

Survivor
Reaction score
Ohh, if I'm not kicked already, I'm leaving the clan. The reason being is because I realized that I don't like more than half of the roster in the clan, neither do they, I think. So yeah. Gl!!!
Dude we were about to give you member again wtf?

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude we were about to give you member again wtf?
Sorry, it wasn't about the trial thing. When I got trial and when you guys said Noah were the person that started the thing about me getting trial, and everybody agreed. I realized that I didn't even like half of the people in the clan, and I don't think they do either. So yeah. sozzy gl in the future doe

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score

Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci