• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Assassins Guild (now recruiting)

DragonDude73

Spectator
Reaction score
Assassins Guild
I am starting a Au server alliance called the Assassins Guild. If you want to join reply to this thread with your:
IGN (In-Game Name)
Age (optional)
Skype name (optional)
Why you think you are worthy to join
A brief description of yourself
I might also create a skype group for the team, if you want me to add you to the group, mention in your reply.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN (In-Game Name)- hwracer
Age (optional) 14
Skype name (optional) hwracer minecraft
Why you think you are worthy to join- I play MCSG/AU everyday with my score average is 400. Know all chest routes for every map and win every now and then :p
A brief description of yourself- 14, plays minecraft for 2-3 hours per day, Always logged in ( holidays xD), Interested in replicating real life movie/theatre sets in minecraft, Loves PVP and plays LegendaryCraft's Walls and MCSg's Survival Games. Most common on AU3

krazysh01

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN (In-Game Name): krazysh01
Age (optional): 15
Skype name (optional): karzysh
Why you think you are worthy to join: im really good at hiding and in my first ever survival games i got into the top three
A brief description of yourself: a 15 year old computer geek

Pro_eliminator

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN (In-Game Name) Pro_eliminator
Age (optional) 13
Skype name (optional) Erik Wilbanks
Why you think you are worthy to join: Im a real good hunter,killer, and im a ninja.
A brief description of yourself: I love hunting,PVP,and PVE

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Assassins Guild
I am starting a Au server alliance called the Assassins Guild. If you want to join reply to this thread with your:
IGN (In-Game Name)
Age (optional)
Skype name (optional)
Why you think you are worthy to join
A brief description of yourself
I might also create a skype group for the team, if you want me to add you to the group, mention in your reply.
IGN: tommat6000
SKYPE NAME: tomlord1999
I THINK I AM WORTHY TO JOIN COS IM A PRETTY GOOD PLAYER (600-700 POINTS) AND I HAVE A CONNOR SKIN :)
-=-=-=-=-UM...-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-what?
I MAY SOMETIMES LIKE TO SKYPE, BUT ONLY OCCASIONALLY :)
THANKS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci