• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astrum ┼

BackBoyz~

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Bigheal
Nationality: Russian, can speak english.
Tell us about yourself: Okay, i think i am pretty good player, cuz i play more defence, than rush and this makes it so I win. I think that this clan need new people (I need a new friends too, because i am so tired in Russian SG community and i wanna leave it), and need crazy pinger with 37ms and 15cps. I like keep running and I love to get away from the man, and then suddenly to have it in combos and to kill, that's my style of play, if I see a team trying to shed the checkpoint. Btw i can say that i am happy guy, who don't rage and something like this. I think its all~.

Adi

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Bigheal
Nationality: Russian, can speak english.
Tell us about yourself: Okay, i think i am pretty good player, cuz i play more defence, than rush and this makes it so I win. I think that this clan need new people (I need a new friends too, because i am so tired in Russian SG community and i wanna leave it), and need crazy pinger with 37ms and 15cps. I like keep running and I love to get away from the man, and then suddenly to have it in combos and to kill, that's my style of play, if I see a team trying to shed the checkpoint. Btw i can say that i am happy guy, who don't rage and something like this. I think its all~.
Denied

Last edited:

TheMasterProaso

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xG0X_
Nationality: Spain
Tell us about yourself: I am pro xD more in skype's chat <3

itsZraity

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: VirusZraity
Nationality: Sweden
Tell us about yourself: I'm A nice guy who likes to play video games and play with friends and maybe you know me itzadi My name was ImZraity and I'm a decent player i think and i have a lot off experience with clanwar and stuffs like that :D ;) so ya and just to say
341 wins played 1800 xD

Adi

Career
Reaction score
IGN: chickyboyHV
Nationality: Roumania / but I live in Germany and I have ping 20-30
Tell us about yourself: I have an experience on MCSG about 3 years. I think I am a good pvp-er and skillful.. I was in pretty and good clans and I think i'll fit in this clan
Denied

Adi

Career
Reaction score
IGN: VirusZraity
Tell us about yourself: I'm A nice guy who likes to play video games and play with friends and maybe you know me itzadi My name was ImZraity and I'm a decent player i think and i have a lot off experience with clanwar and stuffs like that :D ;) so ya and just to say
341 wins played 1800 xD
Denied

Kaptenabbe8

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EliteeKB
Tell us about yourself: ehm...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads