• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astrum ┼

Reaction score
#MCSQBreakers 5 - 4 #Astrum
https://gyazo.com/080ad39b92b46dea6bf45cf4b41cd467

Put the lotus take action 24h
I don't know if you're joking or not? Because you just showed the picture of your member changing the score into 5-4 and Adi asking you to screen share. You really think that anyone would believe you that you were lagging when we asked you to screen share. Explain 4 - 5 hit combos then if you were "lagging". You got DQ'd because you were hacking, now move on!

Lukq_

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't know if you're joking or not? Because you just showed the picture of your member changing the score into 5-4 and Adi asking you to screen share. You really think that anyone would believe you that you were lagging when we asked you to screen share. Explain 4 - 5 hit combos then if you were "lagging". You got DQ'd because you were hacking, now move on!
You have no evidence that it has HAXS

Lukq_

Quantum
Reaction score
We are closing in clan noobs for fake win

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci