• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astrum ┼

Adi

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Niccx | Nckz
Stats:100/1200
Past Clans:Signature
Why do you want to join Astrum?Really good clan and i want to play cw
Denied

Last edited:

YahovFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Yahov
Nationality: znas
Tell us about yourself: i'm pvp God

NNTOPDON

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: NNTOPDON
Stats: 90+/1k, 4/11
Past Clans: denoon
Why do you want to join Astrum? i good mates with zepruim and i feel that i will be a key player during clan batt;es

DOMIXTHEELITRANDY

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:HEYIMDOMIXZ
Stats:50/600 (I ALL OF THE BUNNIES them up like 1-2 years ago when I was noob , im now good at pvp , you can test me or whatever , give me stats reset and ill make good stats (1/3 , 1/4)
Past Clans:Syndicates,Tracking,Reditum,Herenyx,MABoys(I was like 1 day in that clan)and Astrum xDD(but I left when you merge with boosters)
Why do you want to join Astrum?Because I have here so many friends like Keeza,Oxygeno,Shomi,Floxy,Tieger etc. , and I want to join some good friendly clan , this one looks really good and I know it is very good clan cause I actually been in it xDD,and I want to help this clan grove more and more with my help of my pvp in clan wars , and winning in clan wars.

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Quantifier
Stats: 150/360
Past Clans: WarGodz, RedLight, Defight, Insidious, Scythe, Fexium, Tracking, SoaR, Krypton, Typhoon, Timber, notags0z, Hyper, Denoon and a lot more.
Why do you want to join Astrum? .
I want to join Astrum because I'm searching for a good clan who can coordonate and play good in team. I am pretty decent at PvP that's why I have a good stats. My strengths are: Sword, Placing FnS, Bow/Rod spamming, Ice fights, Water fights and my weakness is pvping under stress. Also I have some friends here (Squakee and alonelysami).

Ficho

Survivor
Reaction score
Stats:50/600 (I ALL OF THE BUNNIES them up like 1-2 years ago when I was noob , im now good at pvp , you can test me or whatever , give me stats reset and ill make good stats (1/3 , 1/4)
Past Clans:
Syndicates,Tracking,Reditum,Herenyx,MABoys(I was like 1 day in that clan)and Astrum xDD(but I left when you merge with boosters)
Why do you want to join Astrum?Because I have here so many friends like Keeza,Oxygeno,Shomi,Floxy,Tieger etc. , and I want to join some good friendly clan , this one looks really good and I know it is very good clan cause I actually been in it xDD,and I want to help this clan grove more and more with my help of my pvp in clan wars , and winning in clan wars.
Adi i ja smo rebornali Astrum,Adi je na moru sutta dolazi ali me mozes dodati na skype razer.ficho da te add u klan chat,a thread ce Adi update-ovati kad sutra dodje. :)

BerkayOzsen

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:BerkayOzseen
Stats:1235/728(SoloSG and #11 on leaderboard)
Past Clans:Florens GoodJoker NoFear IronPunch
Why do you want to join Astrum? Really good clan and i want to join my pvp is very good i love u clan i want join ! Have a nice day !

Adi

Career
Reaction score
IGN: NNTOPDON
Stats: 90+/1k, 4/11
Past Clans: denoon
Why do you want to join Astrum? i good mates with zepruim and i feel that i will be a key player during clan batt;es
Denied

Adi

Career
Reaction score
Past Clans:
Syndicates,Tracking,Reditum,Herenyx,MABoys(I was like 1 day in that clan)and Astrum xDD(but I left when you merge with boosters)
Accepted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci