• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ataraxy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score

Fam

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you please leave this thread, and private message each other about this irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with our thread. Sorry for being a buzzkill, but I just feel that what you're talking about has nothing to do with OUR clan, and !!!!!!this being our clan thread...
You go son!

ImTotallyNatsuBro

Spectator
Reaction score
Wins [250+] or [1/5] Ratio [Stats before reset counts][Rare exceptions]: 53 wins I think..?
Rate your PvP skill from 1-10: 5 :(
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Yeah
Skype Name [PM me if you don't want to post it]: iExotiq
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, (maybe fns?)
PvP Weaknesses: WATERFIGHTS.
Tell me why do you want to join Ataraxy [Be sure it's descriptive and good use of grammar, punctuation, ect.] : I want to join because, I was once in this clan. I want to have my rages, and laughs with you guys once again! :)

P.S : SORRY I LEFT. I COULDN'T PLAY MINECRAFT ANYMORE, BUT NOW I CAN. IM SO SORRY I LET YOU DOWN, JARED. BUT I CAN PLAY NOW SO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT ME. ONLY IF U WANT TOO! :D

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
Wins [250+] or [1/5] Ratio [Stats before reset counts][Rare exceptions]: 53 wins I think..?
Rate your PvP skill from 1-10: 5 :(
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Yeah
Skype Name [PM me if you don't want to post it]: iExotiq
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, (maybe fns?)
PvP Weaknesses: WATERFIGHTS.
Tell me why do you want to join Ataraxy [Be sure it's descriptive and good use of grammar, punctuation, ect.] : I want to join because, I was once in this clan. I want to have my rages, and laughs with you guys once again! :)

P.S : SORRY I LEFT. I COULDN'T PLAY MINECRAFT ANYMORE, BUT NOW I CAN. IM SO SORRY I LET YOU DOWN, JARED. BUT I CAN PLAY NOW SO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT ME. ONLY IF U WANT TOO! :D
IGN?: :p

PS: ' Is Alpha a g0d? ' is a question to skip trial. ;)

xMouAx

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mildrts but fnma change it to Mildrits <3
Wins [250+] or [1/5] Ratio [Stats before reset counts][Rare exceptions]: No ;(
Rate your PvP skill from 1-10: 1 1/2 ;3
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Yas
Skype Name [PM me if you don't want to post it]: x.MouA.x
PvP Strengths: Crits
PvP Weaknesses: Ice fights and Water Fights and hacker 3;
Tell me why do you want to join Ataraxy [Be sure it's descriptive and good use of grammar, punctuation, etc.]: Because I wanna try it out again and have fun with you guys again <333 -Mouaaaaa ;3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci