• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Atlantis Survival Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
I had the idea for an atlantis or under-water city themed games. It would be in the ruins of a large ancient city, covered by a glass dome. Water could be leaking in through some parts, and others could be completely flooded. The cornucopia would seem very ancient and watery themed. Just let me know what you think! I have a server and if anyone is interested in building it, tell me here ot message me!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's an alright idea, a good show to follow for building would be Stargate Atlantis, you can look up some pictures of it. It's quite nice :D

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
You can't have water leaking because you'd be able to get out of the dome, then again you could just block it off with a few blocks again

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You can't have water leaking because you'd be able to get out of the dome, then again you could just block it off with a few blocks again
Yeah just have glass around it, and water on the block that should be glass.

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
Good ideas! I was thinking about it, and I think that the map I was thinking about was going to be more like ancient ruins and water themed temples instead of the high tech atlantis from stargate. I was thinking of experimenting with the cornucopia today. Any ideas for that?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It could be a ruined version of that middle building, which chests at the main bottom floor. then as you go up there can be more, and around the city can still be more and stuff like that. Can i help with the map?

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
It could be a ruined version of that middle building, which chests at the main bottom floor. then as you go up there can be more, and around the city can still be more and stuff like that. Can i help with the map?
Sure. I'll send you the ip at some point, one i have terraformed the ocean and put in the large dome.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems cool there are already underwater maps (wip) but you have to deal with the problem of running away. It is really easy to run if you're in the water.

tigerAW

Spectator
Reaction score
Its not possible to have a dome completely covering the map because of height limits and the map has to be at least 500 diameters big which is still an incomplete dome

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand, the top will be letting in sunlight, so that it's not COMPLETELY underwater and dark. I didn't plan it to be that way anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci