• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ATLANTIS

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
that map is never going to get in the minimum diameter for a map is 400 and the looks about 100

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
He is a SR MODERATOR. He knows the requirements, and you cannot tell a maps diameter by pictures, foolish post is foolish.
its obviously not four hundred blocks he has loaded all the chunks in one shot! and the dome is tiny!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
its obviously not four hundred blocks he has loaded all the chunks in one shot! and the dome is tiny!
Maby he has extreme render distance? You can't judge a book by it's cover, just stop. And note the map isn't even done. This is literally just corn, I'm guessing he's going t copy paste it onto the rest of the map.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
you cant undo the dome...
I suggest actually ASKING before ripping out on someones map. That is ONE of the EIGHT domes on that map. So, yes you are correct in saying that dome is only about 150 wide. But there are 8 domes. Not a very smart thing to have said....

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I suggest actually ASKING before ripping out on someones map. That is ONE of the EIGHT domes on that map. So, yes you are correct in saying that dome is only about 150 wide. But there are 8 domes. Not a very smart thing to have said....
Thank you for handling that, I let my frustration out too quickly :p This is why you are a mod, and I have been banned like 4 times :p

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I feel like Finnthelawlcat's reaction to that would have been similar to your signature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci