• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Atrocity [EU]

Yuckyegg

Spectator
Reaction score
Your IGN:CharlesYuckyegg,BajanSweden
Where are you from?: Sweden :D
How old are you?: 11
Your Skype name:victor.wiltander :D
Pvp Strenghts: rod,bow,fns,sword
Pvp Weaknesses: Water and ice fights
Any past clan experience(s): Team Aurum, TheReturn II with pure and eruzia and mine and with iMiTzi and many other clans
Why do you want to join Atrocity?:cuz i think i fit in it with u pvpers cuz im good to

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Your IGN:CharlesYuckyegg,BajanSweden
Where are you from?: Sweden :D
How old are you?: 11
Your Skype name:victor.wiltander :D
Pvp Strenghts: rod,bow,fns,sword
Pvp Weaknesses: Water and ice fights
Any past clan experience(s): Team Aurum, TheReturn II with pure and eruzia and mine and with iMiTzi and many other clans
Why do you want to join Atrocity?:cuz i think i fit in it with u pvpers cuz im good to
Copy Charlesyummyegg name

FellofMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Your IGN: I have 2 accounts. SilfwerMannen and Redigal23
Where are you from?: I'm from Sweden.
How old are you?: I'm 13 years old atm. But i will be 14 in October
Your Skype name: alexsilf and a private one, but i don't use the private one anymore.
Pvp Strenghts: Bow: I have kinda good accuracy with it, my thinks that i am good with it so think i am pretty good with the bow. Sword: I'm kinda slow at clicking but apart from that i'm pretty good. I'm best at Strafing and block-hitting. Rod: I need to train more, but i have been better with it. FnS: Same as rod need to train more to get better, i'm ok with it.
Pvp Weaknesses: Icefight and clicking fast.
Any past clan experience(s): Redgicide,Voltage,TakenSouls etc
Why do you want to join Atrocity?:
I have some friends in and i think it is a nice clan to join. Thank you for looking at my application and i hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day, Bye!
[ACCEPTED] Your accepted as trial.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci