• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Atropos

Would you play a future version of Atropos if it was on MCSG?

• Not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Here is the reddit thread (by Carloooo, or MinerArchitect) that this post will be centered around:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/21oc9d/atropos_giant_steampunk_tortoise_5_months_in_the/

I messaged the OP about this map, interested in seeing it on MCSG. The map is relatively big with many levels, but I have some thoughts on making it playable for our community. I believe the parts that would be bad for gameplay can easily be blocked off or removed. Anyways, this is all tentative and I would love to see some feedback on this! The build is gorgeous; in fact, I should explain a little more about it. It is actually a massive turtle, but up close it is all fancy builds, with attention to detail pretty much everywhere you can see. You can find the download in the above posted thread along with pictures, but I'll go ahead and attach a few here. I am more than open to having help with this project. Be aware, though, that I will be gone for 3 weeks, starting in a few days. Thanks for reading!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That map...is god like.

Beautifully amazing, I would LOVE for this to be on MCSG.

EDIT: Hm....kinda big, now that I think of it. Maybe 48 or 120 player? Idk.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci