• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Attacks on Brussels, Belgium - 22/03/2016

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Last edited:
N

Nikola

Just saw it as well, what the actual bunnies is wrong with people? God ffs killing won't solve Good

N

Nikola

The world is a messed up place, unfortunately.
Ffs if I knew what is waiting for me after death [Snip] because this world is Good I don't want to share the same air with so messed up people

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah saw this on the news when I woke up I was like what the bunnies :(

BackBoyz~

Diamond
Reaction score
Terrorists crazy randy idiots, they don't think about families of dead people.
Rest in peace, people are fallen, but never forgotten

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
This got like no coverage at school and it only got showed at 1 news channel here in Greece...
I really don't understand the thoughts behind these jihadist attacks. They say they're following what their book's (Quran) saying and they're basing all of their decision off of this, but it clearly never statEs something this extreme, or even these attacks. Honestly fcked up what they're doing and completely unreasonable.
meh http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
you can have fun looking at the quotes and deciding by yourself. :?

The real question is , who's next?
probably germany or sweden

Last edited:

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately to some extent all religions have passages of violence in their holy books or teachings :(, it is really honestly sad to see people take these few passages seriously. We live in a modern world where people should be tolerant of each other. Sadly these passages come from a time where tolerance of each other was much less than today (although maybe not, not present). I seriously hope that all religions , all people of whatever race, origins and backgrounds, nationalities, and countries, work together to stop the destruction of the world :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci