• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Attacks on Brussels, Belgium - 22/03/2016

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
No one. Simply no one deserves it not matter what they did.
I think what he means is it is actually scary that we don't know if that will be the last attack :/ and who will get attacked next if there is another attack :( It honestly is disgusting that the world is in such a mess

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To the extent of my knowledge, the only Belgian I knew personally was Neph. In any case, I home Neph and all other Belgian people stay safe today. My heart goes out to all families of those who lost or are risking the loss of somebody today.

There will be an end to this, whether tomorrow or many years from now. Until then, let's work to prevent any loss of precious life :c

Reactions:
N

Nikola

I think what he means is it is actually scary that we don't know if that will be the last attack :/ and who will get attacked next if there is another attack :( It honestly is disgusting that the world is in such a mess
I understood what he meant what I meant is I hope no one comes next.

HostilityEU

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all, say sorry to all the people that have suffered terroris violence.

Secondly, mention that in Hostility we support evey tipe of movement against terrorism.

#NoMoreViolence

Reaction score
As harsh as it may sound, people will forget about these attacks after a week or so, just like with paris.
That's really just part of human nature. No one's going think about this for the whole day, except if they have a relative or someone they know there and they are afraid of their safety.
No one thinks about something too much if it doesn't that related to them. Only few people do that, and unfortunately I'm not one of them.

N

Nikola

Guess what.. I just read the news on my tv and it said that there's currently a war in Europe. I wish I never entered this mad world

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
To the extent of my knowledge, the only Belgian I knew personally was Neph. In any case, I home Neph and all other Belgian people stay safe today. My heart goes out to all families of those who lost or are risking the loss of somebody today.

There will be an end to this, whether tomorrow or many years from now. Until then, let's work to prevent any loss of precious life :c
There's not much we can do..

And anyway, I stopped keeping track with the news quite a while back ago. Not due to the fact that it made me sad, but due to the fact that many of the things that happened really had no meaning in my eyes and I didn't feel like I had changed for the better after knowing about anything. The same thing could be applied to this situation. Yes, people died for not doing anything wrong, but the reality is that things like these will probably continue to occur, if not by these people, then others. Let's be real here, many of the people that read about this probably don't care about it, which is a normal thing to do. It's not heartless, it's just hard for people to sympathize with something so foreign or something they have no involvement with. And after a while, we'll all forget this and go about our days thinking the world is fine and dandy when the reality is that it is anything but. And the cruel reality is that there is not much we can do and even if we wanted to do something, the impact we could make that would require the least resources would probably blow way out of proportion and probably start some sort of war. And there are many people that just don't care enough to do that. The biggest part we can play is to try and not end up as someone like that.
<opinion im probably wrong but yay have nice day>

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Yep saw this on the news too, sad to hear people don't use words anymore. Next thing you know you'll be buying bombs from walmart...
People dont use their words enough and need to, there is no point in taking innocent people's lives who have nothing to do with their problem just to prove a point.
Very dissapointed

Reactions:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci