• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ATTENTION YOUTUBERS! Need a Youtube intro or banner? Read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEpiz

Tribute
Reaction score
Stop, Baccas are players like us, let him do his job.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If we aren't satisfied with your work, are you prepared to make another banner/intro for free?

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Not paying for that, sorry :rolleyes: No offense.
I already have a signature anyway

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Simple animated intro w/ name = $2 - $5
Complex animated intro w/ name and minecraft animation = $5 - $10
HD, 3D, Minecraft related (or not) YouTube banner = $2 - $3
Cinema 4D R13 Software w/ serial number and presets = $10
I hope you like these cheap offers! Here is my contact information:
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: HGflickOfficial
YouTube: HGFlickOfficial
Minecraft IGN : Flickaboogeronu
PayPal: [email protected]
Personally speaking... I don't know how MCSG will look at this.

However these are my opinions.

You are using their website to advertise and attempt to make money. What are you giving them in return? The website, forums and servers cost them money.

The program worth ALOT of money? You are trying to sell? If you are selling a program for 1/10th of the price then I'm strongly guessing the program does not belong to you. I also guess that you are not licenced to sell it.

Therefore the program is no doubt Pirated, including the version you are using. If you are profiting from (Selling stuff) created with a pirated program, and even selling a pirated program then you are no doubt going to land yourself or your parents in some serious trouble.

Here's my advice: Remove this thread, it sounds dodgy and illegal. - You are not only compromising your own dignity and criminal record, but you are also compromising these forums.

It is not fair on the owners of MCSG, nor is it fair on the people you are conning into buying a "Program" for $10. From the sales pitch it appears you are trying to fool people into thinking they are getting the program and a serial number, hence they will believe they are purchasing a legit copy.

IF, for any reason I am mistaken and you legally own your own copy and the serial's you are selling are legit and you are licenced to sell them then accept my apologies. However, I think we both know this isn't the case.

We all need ways to earn money... but there's weighing up the options of cash, and the risks involved. This is too risky, immoral and completely Illegal.

Regards,

X920MikeyB.

P.S - These are my own personal opinions / suggestions. You can choose to listen or ignore them, they are in no way official however the post has also been bought to the attention of MCSG. I would hope it will be removed soon. My intentions are only to help others, never to hinder.

I'd also strongly urge other people NOT to send money to anyone over the internet, especially if you believe it's too good to be true. - For example: a $100+ program for $10. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am going to lock this thread because you are trying to sell a copyrighted program illegally. You may make a new thread if you remove the part about selling pirated software. And please post it in the art section next time.

Feel free to message me with any other questions
-ARB1T3R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci