• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU 1v1 Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
may i ask what you are basing your requirements off? Is it wins or skill?
Basically if your a well known and very good MCSG AU player. Also the spots are now full and the brackets have been decided so I don't think anyone will get in now.

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
Basically if your a well known and very good MCSG AU player. Also the spots are now full and the brackets have been decided so I don't think anyone will get in now.
how did you find this out? Did you ask the organizer?

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
Yet again, common sense.. Read the first page if you want, it says the most skilled AU players. :p
but most skilled definitely doesn't mean most well known, and if they are very skilled but not known wouldnt a trial be needed and thus wasting alot of time?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
but most skilled definitely doesn't mean most well known, and if they are very skilled but not known wouldnt a trial be needed and thus wasting alot of time?
I really can't think of a skilled player that isn't well known. At least on this roster anyway, I'd say 9/10 of these people are well known in the AU community.

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
I really can't think of a skilled player that isn't well known. At least on this roster anyway, I'd say 9/10 of these people are well known in the AU community.
but because they are well known they were accepted into the roster, thus allowing the non well known people no chance of making it -_-

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
but because they are well known they were accepted into the roster, thus allowing the non well known people no chance of making it -_-
Yep, is something unfair? Life works like that. If you're going to whine about not getting in then realize its your own fault for not applying fast enough.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
i didnt say i wanted to apply i just wanted a way of justification for the applications?
Edit: I would also like to point out this isnt life, its a game, something you seem to have forgotten.
Umm I'm pretty sure the majority of us have lives its hard for you to judge our lives when you have guessed over a couple of comments. Please also refrain from commenting on this thread again because you are just being a nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci