• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au 1v1 tourny

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConesAndChill

Survivor
Reaction score
You're so trash its not even funny.
When are you going to understand that everyone hates you the only person who you actually have some sort of a friendship with talks so much Good behind your back. You think you are some sort of god at the game? There have been 2 gods, legacy and present and both agree that you are Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom trash at this game. Besides you have no business calling people out for being trash when you pay people to play on your account for wins and use a cute little "1.7.10 aimbot client" in the rare case that you are playing on your account.
Don't deny you are snipahtrickz there plenty of evidence to confirm:
1. You are the only person in AU who would join ronan's clan
2. You get likeboosted
3. You think I am i738
4. You say "I am a god" in all your applications
5. You have a black person as your forum picture
^^^^ all things that define sniptrickz

kys

Reaction score
When are you going to understand that everyone hates you the only person who you actually have some sort of a friendship with talks so much Good behind your back. You think you are some sort of god at the game? There have been 2 gods, legacy and present and both agree that you are Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom trash at this game. Besides you have no business calling people out for being trash when you pay people to play on your account for wins and use a cute little "1.7.10 aimbot client" in the rare case that you are playing on your account.
2. You get likeboosted
3. You think I am i738

kys
Waitwaitwait, I'm on good terms with RodClient and I still have to say; THE ROAST IS OFF THE CHARTS LOLWTF HAYDEN U NEEDS CHILL MY DUDE

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
Watched it, 'I hope it isn't a hacker, we had quite a few hackers targetting off spawn' I didnt target them off spawn ;)
but if you check Huahwi's past 10 games they only died to you. Otherwise the other games they died to eachother.

someway

Gold
Reaction score
Name : Degradation
stats mcgamer ; 193/913
rate out of 10 sword: 8

Fetty

Career
Reaction score
2. You get likeboosted
3. You think I am i738

kys
Braden, Dj_Quik have rappers as their profile picture, so are you going to call them SnipahTriickz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci