• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU 2v2 Tournament [Season 1]

xLukie

Survivor
Reaction score
Team Name:LeafyGreenTeaz
Members:mustyleaf4,xLukie
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification):Yes
Why do you think your team is better than the others?:10 heartz

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: iamjai1
Skype Name: TotallyNotJai
Why do you want to be a staff member?: I run a clan with about 13 people. I would really love to contribute to this 2v2 tourney. It seems like an amazing idea and i would love it if i could be apart of the staff team. Thanks!

L

Lululioness

Team Name: Dan Howell Fangirls
Members: Yoobie and Lululioness
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Yep.
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: Because we are great and we can cooperate because we are IRL best friends and have been for a long long tiem.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
Team Name: IISkrubzII
Members: NinjaChicken23 and Mybmg_102306
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Yes
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: We have the best connection AU

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
Team Name: ZoleLuc
Members: ZoleneX, AILuc
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): sure
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: we are gooder than everyone

__Ajmutant__

Survivor
Reaction score
not 100% sure about if my teammate can participate but anyway..

Team Name: Y0l0 sw4gg1nzz
Members: ajmutant and cimutant
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Yes
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: bcuz w3 hav sw4g and no one else can fluke kills like us.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Team Name: 4.20
Members: snochet65 and darkrai202
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): ye
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: ye

Synny

Spectator
Reaction score
Team Name: Dank
Members: Eckosaur, xSynny
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): ya
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: cuz we dank

StigJam89

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Name: Touch Our PvPnis
Members: Billabongboy98/ Billaaaa and StigJam89
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): ye
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: Cos we are PvPnis ( and im asian) and billa uses apple hacks....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci