• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#AU/AS | #Krypton | DISBANDED (LOCK THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awez_The_Gamer3

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to on behalf on my clan have a Clan Battle against #DerpyKrushers. PM me your skype to organise the clan battle

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MrDanFTW
Wins: 311
Total Games: 1869
Skype: Add my fan skype - mrdanftw - then Ill add you on my private skype.
PvP Strengths: FnS, rod, GG Sniper.
PvP Weaknesses: Gravey4rd
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: To be honest, im an all-rounder, also depens who im versing.
Favourite Maps: Fave map is Wyvrens Wake.
How Long do you spend your time at MCSG every week? On holydays, 24/7, school days 2 hours. (Need to do hw and studie :3)
Why do you want to be in #Krypton? This clan seems legit!
Accepted! Rank : Officer! Reason : You seem legit, I believe you have Maturity, and that DiamondDonor Swig :D

Minecraft IGN:silvernathan24
Wins:3 (better than most)
Total Games:113
PvP Strengths:bow
PvP Weaknesses:i dont really no
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder:any i dont mind
Favourite Maps:survival high way
How Long do you spend your time at MCSG every week?tbh i spend about 12 hrs on the teamspeak and about 8/10 hrs a day playing (if no school)
Why do you want to be in #Krypton?i want to help out in some sort of way

Declined! Reason : Sorry but 3 wins doesn't get you into a clan yet. Re-Apply once you have more, And put more heart/effort into it!

Minecraft IGN: Roubos_Legend
Wins: 26, but recently ive been playing sg classic and got 3 wins in 5 games
Total Games: 1155, now ik its bad but my brother used this account the whole of last yr and played about 650+ of those games so bear that in mind.
PvP Strengths: sword, bow + arrow, running away & hiding
PvP Weaknesses: WATER i suck at water, also i tend to suck at corn and im not a total nerd so i dont speak too much nerd talk outside of sg...
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: pretty offensive, i prefer sword over armor.
Favourite Maps: sg2 is a map where i promise you i will do well. Also not bad at avarcia, sg1, breeze, sg4 and a few others, not too stellar at the newest ones :/
How Long do you spend your time at MCSG every week? weekdays i may not play at all but after school i will if i get the time. Weekends as much as i can #sociallifesucks
Why do you want to be in #Krypton? cuz i love a clan enviroment and i think i can help the team, irl i play football (soccer) and i love being in a team so thanks :)

Trialled! Reason : You seem mature since your 14, I will interview you and trial you to see whether you have met the requirements! I excuse you for your brother playing 650+ games without winning any. Anyways, Good Luck! :D

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks very much, btw my brother won 2-3 games sorry about that he's only 7 so yeh haha

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan match against #Blizzard if you accept add my Skype : smigglediggle1 :D

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
#Resurrection would like to challenge you to a clan battle. If you are interested please contact me on skype at M-shark-99

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
TWH_Darrell? I swear isaw him from somewhere........

Anyways back on topic. Cheerleader?

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
#Resurrection would like to challenge you to a clan battle. If you are interested please contact me on skype at M-shark-99
As I said again.. I will not be able to organise ClanBattles until tomorrow. Since my brother has an exam. I am not allowed on Skype, But I will organize tomorrow because thats when my brothers exam due date is. Sorry if I worded that wrongly.

TWH_Darrell? I swear isaw him from somewhere........
Anyways back on topic. Cheerleader?
And yes I think you've met him in a game once. And yes. Sure CheerLeader <3
EDIT : I'll put you as head cuz I wub you too much :D (No Homo Intended)

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
Cheerleader or have you forgotten me? My old bbyz.;)

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
clan war against Phoenix? if you accept p.m me on Skype my Skype is Playplay.pasut

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
As I said again.. I will not be able to organise ClanBattles until tomorrow. Since my brother has an exam. I am not allowed on Skype, But I will organize tomorrow because thats when my brothers exam due date is. Sorry if I worded that wrongly.

And yes I think you've met him in a game once. And yes. Sure CheerLeader <3
EDIT : I'll put you as head cuz I wub you too much :D (No Homo Intended)
YES! Now I remember he is an old old old old friend from a server that shut down,he probably Dosent remember me though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci