• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au Clan Leaderboards

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
If banned alts can play in AUCL why can't clans use alts from other clans to play in AUCL?

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
If banned alts can play in AUCL why can't clans use alts from other clans to play in AUCL?
This leader board doesn't approve or encourage the use of banned alts and is alot easier to run when we know who is who

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I challenge Phoenix to a pokemon battle. No darkrai tho it's 2 OP

quickdropped

Experienced
Reaction score
Vape has been changed to Nitride, as ronan quit and new owners and stuff. Btw we already accepted so change Nitride to vape and I'll just fill in another application.

Clan Name: Nitride.
Clan Thread (Link)" http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/nitride.252205/ "
Clan Leader's Forum Name: quickdropped Chokes
Clan Leader's Skype: jasperbrigg.216
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet) don't use it.
These Forum Accounts Tagged: AUClanLeaderboards_
Yannick NagolGames I need u to approve ApexMC africanswallow

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
G'day, AppleCiider here playing some minecraft survival games. Today's topic will be applying for referee on the AUCL. I recon I would be a sick referee because I'm fair and honest and reliable human being in the community. I have been playing since 2012 and have played at least 50 CB's being apart of #Cookies, #Silence, #Fade(v1, v2 and v3), #Kharizma, #Monestary and many more giving me tai Lopez knowledge of MCSG rules, CB rules and I can record and tell when people are hacking. Cheers lads peace. It's also worth mentioning that I've only had a 3 day ban in all my years for calling a mod a bad mod.

(I'm owner of Phade Ay You just incase u live in the middle of the desert with no internet)

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
G'day, AppleCiider here playing some minecraft survival games. Today's topic will be applying for referee on the AUCL. I recon I would be a sick referee because I'm fair and honest and reliable human being in the community. I have been playing since 2012 and have played at least 50 CB's being apart of #Cookies, #Silence, #Fade(v1, v2 and v3), #Kharizma, #Monestary and many more giving me tai Lopez knowledge of MCSG rules, CB rules and I can record and tell when people are hacking. Cheers lads peace. It's also worth mentioning that I've only had a 3 day ban in all my years for calling a mod a bad mod.

(I'm owner of Phade Ay You just incase u live in the middle of the desert with no internet)
THE BOW GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

ripronangod

Spectator
Reaction score

akswpted

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
This leader board doesn't approve or encourage the use of banned alts and is alot easier to run when we know who is who
The you must know that certain players in the lineups of AUCL are banned alts.

If you know who is who..

feminist

Career
Reaction score
because then the whole of phoenix could join another clan on alts and just beat everyone

gotta make this leaderboard child friendly for y'all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci