• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au Clan Leaderboards

Knarp

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Name: Knarp
Clan Thread (Link) http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/knarp.252958/
Clan Leader's Forum Name: Knarp
Clan Leader's Skype: fitzyboi101
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet) 43.245.160.15:10069
These Forum Accounts Tagged: AUClanLeaderboards_

You'd should accept us since alot of clans have recently left and clan battles are becoming inactive and we can fix that there will be no dramas with our clan. :)

Knarp

Platinum
Reaction score
Referee - Rodling - fitzyboi101 - Knarp

i think i should be accepted to be a ref since there is only 1 owner and 2 refs now since ep1c quit and nick quit which leaves you with 1 owner and 2 referees and aslo so there can be refs that are in other clan instead of all being in the same clan and all being friends. bias

Lil_Wayne

Spectator
Reaction score

You'd should accept us since alot of clans have recently left and clan battles are becoming inactive and we can fix that there will be no dramas with our clan. :)

i think i should be accepted to be a ref since there is only 1 owner and 2 refs now since ep1c quit and nick quit which leaves you with 1 owner and 2 referees and aslo so there can be refs that are in other clan instead of all being in the same clan and all being friends. bias
You are blacklisted from AU-CLB, it would be very unfair if you were accepted...

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score

Im not stupid Declined

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score
for what reason? you kicked/ we left in tranquility because we beat philo in a regular cb and you's all said we hacked and ddos so you removed us. bias?
Hush your just sad because Simone left your school it's ok I understand. ;)

AchEsss

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: AchEsss
Clan: Nuet
Hello TeeArr and other members of the AU CLB, I'm here to apply for the position of referee. I believe I should be a referee as I am a very old member and have been doing clan battles and observing them for nearly 3.5 years, so I basically know nearly everything there is to know about clan battles. Also I am a fair person who tries to hold a good reputation, although I do get salty at times due to mineman, but I do usually apologise afterwards. Finally I believe I should become a referee as there have been a decrease in the numbers of referees due to Ep1c quitting and Nickrai quitting, I thought this would be a good opportunity and develop my skills.

Kind Regards, AchEsss

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci