• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au Clan Leaderboards

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
good luck finding another clan with 8 people on
Indeed. We are quite active, but im not so sure about the rest of the community. I hope that some of the other clans that have a larger player counts / will try atleast for 8v8

He does it so he can expose weaker players in other clans. It doesn't really work though. Lololol, hi Tom <3
Why not have more players, More fun. Na dude just that kronos has alot of activity and sometimes some of the players miss out when we have 12 players online when it is a 6v6.
who tf is tom

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Indeed. We are quite active, but im not so sure about the rest of the community. I hope that some of the other clans that have a larger player counts / will try atleast for 8v8

Why not have more players, More fun. Na dude just that kronos has alot of activity and sometimes some of the players miss out when we have 12 players online when it is a 6v6.
who tf is tom
Some rand.
there's only ever been 1 clan with more than 8 good players, im sure you can guess what it is

tip: not kronos
Exactly.

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
there's only ever been 1 clan with more than 8 good players, im sure you can guess what it is

tip: not kronos
I never said that we had more than 8 good players. I just said that some players miss out as our clan has a high activity rate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci