• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU clans becoming inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to put this post, but I thought here would be the most appropriate place.

I have noticed over the past months AU clans have become very inactive, clans are a really good implementation bye MCSG and AU clans seem to be dying off. Clans are a great way of making new friends learning new PVP skills and becoming a better player in general. I feel as though we should make an effort to bring back AU clans as they were very enjoyable but have become quite boring because few people want to do battles. Maybe there could be someone kind of rewarding or leader-board system to create a more competitive atmosphere. The leader-board could work based of their wins or ratio and similarly to the individual player leader-boards it could show the clans past 3 battles if you click their name
E.G (The results are not meant to be accurate just examples)
Clan Wins Losses Ratio
Apex 60 10 6
Apex--Clan Battles-----Victor--- Score
Apex vs Nuett -------------- Apex -------3-2
Apex vs Phoenix-------------Phoenix----3-1
Apex vs Amnesty-------------Apex-------5-3

I know this may not work but it is just my opinion in how clans could be brought back. An Idea on how this could work is having a referee for every battle who then reports the scores back to a someone who can update the leader-board.
Finally, Please do not hate this is just an idea. Constructive criticism or ideas of your own is always allowed :)

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
Bring back #Fade and AU clans will be active? Only active clans are Earth tbh and to be honest none of us really like the game anymore.

Don't even say Apex are active.
I never said that Apex was active it was just an example.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to put this post, but I thought here would be the most appropriate place.

I have noticed over the past months AU clans have become very inactive, clans are a really good implementation bye MCSG and AU clans seem to be dying off. Clans are a great way of making new friends learning new PVP skills and becoming a better player in general. I feel as though we should make an effort to bring back AU clans as they were very enjoyable but have become quite boring because few people want to do battles. Maybe there could be someone kind of rewarding or leader-board system to create a more competitive atmosphere. The leader-board could work based of their wins or ratio and similarly to the individual player leader-boards it could show the clans past 3 battles if you click their name
Clan Wins Losses Ratio
Apex 60 10 6

I know this may not work but it is just my opinion in how clans could be brought back. An Idea on how this could work is having a referee for every battle who then reports the scores back to a someone who can update the leader-board.
Finally, Please do not hate this is just an idea. Constructive criticism or ideas of your own is always allowed :)
The only trouble is that alot of the community has quit. Plus- who wants to cb with the possible and very likely interference of hackers? ;-;

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score

Clan Wins Losses Ratio
Apex 60 10 6

I think the clans are active enough, I mean clan battles still happen daily right? Someone just needs to come up with "The next big" clan.

~Vanth

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the clans are active enough, I mean clan battles still happen daily right? Someone just needs to come up with "The next big" clan.

~Vanth
Battles don't happen daily.....I don't even think they happen weekly, plus I only think there will be another big clan is if the players from Phoenix/Poets comes back because those players were very well known just like the old apex.
The only trouble is that alot of the community has quit. Plus- who wants to cb with the possible and very likely interference of hackers? ;-;
Very true

Last edited:

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
We haven't battled in ages (at least 2 months) rip

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Bring back #Fade and AU clans will be active? Only active clans are Earth tbh and to be honest none of us really like the game anymore.

Don't even say Apex are active.
In all honesty Apex as players are an extremely active clan. But like the whole AU clan community we are very inactive with clan battles and i fully support the idea of a leaderboard.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Moved
Former section was inappropriate location for thread.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked
Thread has become inactive, and not relevant as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci