• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU CLOSING DOWN READ IF THIS CONCERNS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

isaaac

I am completely disgusted in the way people have started to abuse Chad and the devs about AU shutting down. CHAD NEVER SAID THIS WOULD 100% HAPPEN!!! If you seriously care this much about the server then don't hate on the owner who has the god damn power to shut it down, remember that your actions reflect the AU community. How do you think we look? If you are so addicted to this game, there are other servers out there! If you are abusing Chad and the devs, it shows how severe your addiction to the game is. We all love MCSG, toxic or not so take this into consideration.
Lets move onto donor, you chose to pay for the donor (thats why I used to buy iron). I can't see any reason why Chad should have to refund money to you, you made the decision. Donor does not determine how you play AU MCSG, it doesn't give you extra hits or range so quit whining. You can use all your donor perks on EU or US! If you really want to, charge back your donor. But I have a feeling AU will return, some day...
Please take this into consideration and
give THE MODS, ADMINS, DEVS & CHAD A BREAK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I

isaaac

If you have something serious to say/an objection, please post it here in the most non-toxic way possible! :)

GentleDonut

Survivor
Reaction score
I completely agree with you, you all decided to donate to the server, once you bought your donor rank, you can use it on whatever mcsg location you want, means nothing that AU is temporaly down, Chad never said it would be permanent. And if you are that pissed off charge back and get banned for ever. Go and find somewhere else to play.

Chad has all the right to keep the money since you all decided to donate. The word "Donation" says it all by itself.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
A lot of the au people basically have no faith in the staff team. So I just find this ironic how they shut down au lmao

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Chad has all the right to keep the money since you all decided to donate. The word "Donation" says it all by itself.
These are not donations these are payments for rank benefits, tokens and credits. Nowhere in the terms does mcsg claim to it to be a donation, at least not anymore.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
I agree, however notice should've been given, and maybe the freaking poll could've been initialized to give the community input after all we are the consumers.....

I

isaaac

I agree, however notice should've been given, and maybe the freaking poll could've been initialized to give the community input after all we are the consumers.....
If you think AU isn't going to come back your a mad man xD

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, I'm making my point. I don't see why you'd defend someone because you 'feel sorry for them' when they kind of brought it down on themselves. The only people I want to answer is Chad and the Admins, because people like you and the mods know next-to-nothing about what's happening. If you want to defend Chad, leave it til he answers the community, otherwise this groundless defending of him is just going to [Snip] people such as myself off, because we want answers from someone that has them, not a casual player/volunteer mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci