• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU experiencing network issues

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Hey tributes!

It appears that we're experiencing issues with our AU network. We've contacted the datacenter in AU to find out what's going on, as it appears to be a constant pattern of timeouts.

Once we have more information, we will update you guys.

Update: Until some progress on the network connectivity can be resolved, the AU servers have been stopped. The datacenter has escalated our ticket to the network team, and hopefully we'll have some results shortly.

Update 2: Things seem to have been resolved now.

Update 3: We are aware of ongoing issues today. We've asked some of our AU users to provide debug data, which will certainly help in determining the cause of this network issue. The data has been sent to our AU datacenter, and they will proceed from there.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
GG, Australia.

EDIT: NOT FIRST. Curse thou European connection of crap. lik dis if u cry evertim

darknight1033

Tribute
Reaction score
It's sad because we weren't notified until only 10-20 minutes ago by Chad...
Usually it takes you guys 3 days (I may be going overboard with 3 days) to find these issues but I have been a little turd and been hard on you guys but I see your great devs and I just like to say thank you.

RonanJPA

Spectator
Reaction score
Usually it takes you guys 3 days (I may be going overboard with 3 days) to find these issues but I have been a little turd and been hard on you guys but I see your great devs and I just like to say thank you.
Even if it does take them a long time to find these issues, they always manage to fix them! You guys are awesome! Keep it up, MCSG staff!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci