• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

isaaac

Whos does gfx needed urgently may aswell ask here considering its been seen alot so someone must :)
Please don't advertise your GFX here this is a serious matter1!1!
Lets start and indiegogo fund page lol
Lets not.
So basically you're out of money?
Shutup look at all the donors on this god damn server
ChadTheDJ

Ok so you shut down AU because you can't afford it and its laggy as hell. The reason why you can't afford is that you don't have enough players supporting AU.

Well this is because you don't listen to the community playing the server. I have told you so many times and so many other people have tried telling you too but still no one listens. You managed to fix one issue (Fns Glitch) but you still have so many more things to do.

Anti Cheat
Eating Food Glitch
Moderators (The way the program is running is what you need to change, as well as some of the mods attitudes towards players)
Lag issues

These are all issues we have been telling you to fix for Years and yet you still only manage to fix one.

If you actually wanted your server to be successful again you would of listened to the community and this is what you are failing to do and its the same with plenty of other servers too. They focus on the non important things first before the things that need to be done.

Shutting AU down will lose about a 1/6 of the servers community. Which means less money to keep the server running. You might save more money since the AU proxy is expensive but what would you prefer a successful server with a big fan base (A little less money than the other option) or a server on the borderline of dying with more money saved.

Just think about what you have done and figure out a way to fix it!

But I just want to say that I understand it from a business point of view and that you are losing money but its either going to be the downfall of the server or the thing that makes the server rise again.

Also I might be wrong about this but I'm just letting you know that fixing these issues will make a lot of people happy!

~AG
Like your own video more
Whats up Drama Alert Nation, Im Your host killer memestar, Letttssssss get rioooooooghttt into the Noeeeewwws!

This week on drama alert nation AU PROXY HAS JUST BEEN SHUT DOWN, I REPEAT SHUT DOWN!
Bad meme gcheated

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score

Lets not.

Like your own video more

Bad meme gcheated
Spook, anti-cheat, chest esp, tracers and sent in own screenshot? Stupidity at its memieist

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Host Melbourne go away qld 5-0

idrc anymore who cares about scores all those Torny's are over :(

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
KNOW ONE CARES ABOUT THE MAPS HOLY CRAP
Almost all the new maps never get played and just get removed a few months later. Maps are not related to this thread at all, if u wanted a update pm someone.
That's why I want one HAHAH I want all the maps to be removed that no one plays. But I'm happy that AU is gone might as well put it out of its misery I still played it in its final days and never saw anyone called teerarrr so it going down shouldn't concern you. Before you complain actually play the server

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
That's why I want one HAHAH I want all the maps to be removed that no one plays. But I'm happy that AU is gone might as well put it out of its misery I still played it in its final days and never saw anyone called teerarrr so it going down shouldn't concern you. Before you complain actually play the server
The reason you would have never seen me is because i am either /d, playing with mates or running basically all of au clans. I agree that maps need to be removed but i dont think maps are as high a priority as this.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score

Lets not.

Like your own video more

Bad meme gcheated
You really don't know how much it costs to maintain these servers, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci