• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok. So just that like AU is gone? Thats cool. Just as the community and clan scene seemed to be better quite a bit better. And all of a sudden you with all of your wisdom remove it because you have been 'having some issues with the host'. Im pretty sure we would prefer some lag in the hub than removing our region from the network. Everyone in the entire region that has donated has now wasted their money. Everyone who played competitively has now wasted their time. Please for the love of god at least put some effort in fixing these 'issues with the host'. Removing the region instantly and giving little hope of it returning is like forcing us to get angry, post some flame, abuse some staff and then never come back. Please fix this, because this is so stupid and so unfair if you don't. Just because people complained about the server doesn't mean that it wasn't fun either. It was very fun at times and I really don't think it should be given up on.

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok. So just that like AU is gone? Thats cool. Just as the community and clan scene seemed to be better quite a bit better. And all of a sudden you with all of your wisdom remove it because you have been 'having some issues with the host'. Im pretty sure we would prefer some lag in the hub than removing our region from the network. Everyone in the entire region that has donated has now wasted their money. Everyone who played competitively has now wasted their time. Please for the love of god at least put some effort in fixing these 'issues with the host'. Removing the region instantly and giving little hope of it returning is like forcing us to get angry, post some flame, abuse some staff and then never come back. Please fix this, because this is so stupid and so unfair if you don't. Just because people complained about the server doesn't mean that it wasn't fun either. It was very fun at times and I really don't think it should be given up on.
well said...

Lamborghini

Platinum
Reaction score
But my point here is, that spamming horrible comments in this thread won't help anyone, and seriously isn't worth it.
Thanks for trying to help but honestly if people just sat here and said nothing Chad would think everyone on AU is happy and would love to play on US servers. You know how hard it is for MCSG to give us anything we want; Anticheat that works properly, 1138 is broken, etc.

Also considering the fact that Chad thinks more AU players play on US xD, and I like how he says "we aren't loosing much"

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i understand why your backing up Chad the dj But if you wernt mod you would Rant Like us the AU Salty Players
I wish we met prior to me being a staff member. :(

Thanks for trying to help but honestly if people just sat here and said nothing Chad would think everyone on AU is happy and would love to play on US servers. You know how hard it is for MCSG to give us anything we want; Anticheat that works properly, 1138 is broken, etc.

Also considering the fact that Chad thinks more AU players play on US xD, and I like how he says "we aren't loosing much"
And now it seems clear that you guys aren't happy about it, and we aren't happy about this either. But just keep in mind that this is their top priority now, and they are definitely working to fixing it. Knowing this, a lot of staff members are also just as devastated about this as everyone else.

Ultimately, this shouldn't be something in which people can excuse themselves with saying horrible things. It really isn't worth doing so. If we have a mutual understanding to this situation, especially for the fact that this has come up without warning, then I'm sure it would be better to discuss this without flame, and that's what I'd like to personally see in this thread. Hate won't bring anyone anywhere.

Guys Miner9823 is trying hard to answer your questions and as you can see hes doing a good job of it. I understand we are all pissed off about it but can we try to not attack specific moderators directly
It's words like these that keep me going. I'm eternally grateful for this, thank you. :')

Riley

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish we met prior to me being a staff member. :(

And now it seems clear that you guys aren't happy about it, and we aren't happy about this either. But just keep in mind that this is their top priority now, and they are definitely working to fixing it. Knowing this, a lot of staff members are also just as devastated about this as everyone else.

Ultimately, this shouldn't be something in which people can excuse themselves with saying horrible things. It really isn't worth doing so. If we have a mutual understanding to this situation, especially for the fact that this has come up without warning, then I'm sure it would be better to discuss this without flame, and that's what I'd like to personally see in this thread. Hate won't bring anyone anywhere.

It's words like these that keep me going. I'm eternally grateful for this, thank you. :')
Thanks for trying to help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci