• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude just give it up. Mcsg is going to close any second
As I have previously stated, people are over-dramatizing it when in reality, it isn't as bad as we all have anticipated it to be. Yes, we were unfortunately taken by surprise, the staff team was too! But that does not mean we should go in a frenzy believing the whole network will shut down. If Chad were to in-fact close down the whole community, he would let everyone know at some point in time. The fact that he did not inform us of this shows that the temporary removal of AU shouldn't be taken so heavily. But instead we should look forward to getting a better service in the future!
So no thanks, I do not want to "give up", since there's nothing to give up on. I still want to help the community any way I can.

Thats what they said about AU HAHAHAHAHA LMAOOO dont you see it lad <3
No one said anything about AU. Because no one knew this was to happen. I just hope people understand that this is only a temporary issue.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
This could have been far more sincere and perhaps more informative.
Disappointing and disrespectful for many AU players, especially the competitive ones who have now invest time and clearly wasted it.
Thanks mcsg xo
Honey I've dreamt about having our honeymoon in America but we can move the whole family there instead yeah buddyyy ;D

FRATTA

Gold
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers,

Our AU location has been having a bit of issues on and off the last few months due to dealing with the internet connections in that region communicating to our database servers in US. Lately, it's becoming worse and worse and we decided at this point until we find a better location for the value on what we are paying per month. We canceled our renewal for our current host until a better quality of service in that area comes up. We are sorry for the inconvenience to our players in that region and will be focusing our support in US and EU in the mean time. If we find something better in that region, we might return the server location but so far our search as limited us very little results. Thank you for your understanding and will keep you all updated.
REEP AUTO COMMUNITY.
I'm European like a boss xd :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci