• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
No one said anything about AU. Because no one knew this was to happen. I just hope people understand that this is only a temporary issue.
just saying, this is not strictly true. i'm not active at all in the community, and i still heard rumours on the hub and in the lobbies that au might be being shut down.

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
It's hard to take this as a step forward, but I believe it is. Obviously, it's going to be hard for the AU community to transfer over to EU or US. For the time being, we just have to deal with what we have. Keeping an entire region up is really quite expensive. It's a similar reason as to why CA was taken down, not enough players, too much money. Not saying that's the reason in AU, as Chad mentioned this isn't the case. In fact, he did happen to say, if and when they find a better host, AU will come back. To conclude, I don't think this is a permanent thing, more so a temporary solution, for a long time fix.

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
It's hard to take this as a step forward, but I believe it is. Obviously, it's going to be hard for the AU community to transfer over to EU or US. For the time being, we just have to deal with what we have. Keeping an entire region up is really quite expensive. It's a similar reason as to why CA was taken down, not enough players, too much money. Not saying that's the reason in AU, as Chad mentioned this isn't the case. In fact, he did happen to say, if and when they find a better host, AU will come back. To conclude, I don't think this is a permanent thing, more so a temporary solution, for a long time fix.
Thats kind of selfish of you to say that we have to transfer over to US or EU and that its a 'step forward'. If its a step forward then why were we given no warning and no respect. We wont be moving to another region, we will be transferring to different servers if it doesnt come back very soon. If it does come back very soon then maybe it will a step forward. Still, next time a bit more warning, care and respect is due to the players who put time and money into this server.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
If I'm gonna be serious, people are only triggered because Chad said something about 'not loosing a lot of players' and that they can 'go to us', indicating the servers are down permanently.

I'm not active here at all so idrc what happens that much but people should probably be informed much better than they have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci